Service: I Will Drink Alcohol That You Pay For

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
Sup dudes! I'm offering a very unique service normally only available to skeezy blondes at bars.

Send me a PM if you're interested, and I will send you my paypal address. You send me money and I will buy beer or whiskey or both with it. It's as simple as that. I won't send you any kind of proof back but you can rest assured knowing that I will get hammered on your dime. This is will only be available for a limited time before I offer the same thing to your friends and guys that buy bottle service, so don't miss out on your chance to get me shitfaced!

Sup dudes! I'm offering a very unique service normally only available to skeezy blondes at bars.

Send me a PM if you're interested, and I will send you my paypal address. You send me money and I will buy beer or whiskey or both with it. It's as simple as that. I won't send you any kind of proof back but you can rest assured knowing that I will get hammered on your dime. This is will only be available for a limited time before I offer the same thing to your friends and guys that buy bottle service, so don't miss out on your chance to get me shitfaced!

DAMN!! Why didn't I think of that?

I'd like to undercut Jeff by offering to not only use the money you send ME to drink beer and rum but in addition to that service I will also then have sex with a random fat girl

you're not gonna find a deal like that anywhere else

also, every 5th person that sends me money gets one of their dollars back ... could YOU be lucky #5???

Will donate on the promise of you throwing the empties at any bands you happen to be working with and drunkenly shouting abuse at them afterwards.

Dick pics sent

We can send dick pics?

bert.png