Set List for IE Tour?

First my comments. I think it's pretty cool man. they didn't do a whole bunch of shit off Horror Show..which is cool...'cus it's the weakest material IMO. Nice selection from TGB...altho where's the Reckoning? That's kinda weird. It seems Jon definitely knows TGB and SWTWC is the strongest material...well...it is dammit!

01. Star Spangled Banner
02. Declaration Day
03. Burning Times
04. Angels Holocaust
05. Vengeance Is Mine
06. Violate
07. Melancholy
08. Green Face
09. Red Baron
10. When The Eagle Cries
11. My Own Savior
12. Dracula
13. Something Wicked (Trilogy)
14. Gettysburg
15. Iced Earth

Whoa! It's better then I thought. And I think Reckoning will be on the 2nd half of dates, because the bassist said, "there would be a two hour set, consisting of different songs each half of the tour, and the order will change too." According to the post on the Icedearth.de forums.

Glad to see Angels Holocaust, Violate and the Trilogy(sw) on there, the rest rule too! :)

This is the Children of Bodom set list for those of you who want to know, and I got it from the Children of Bodom forum so if it is wrong, it aint my fault:

1. Intro
2. Needled 24/7
3. Hate Me
4. Chokehold (Cocked n' Loaded)
5. Silent Night, Bodom Night
6. Your Better Off Dead
7. Sixpounder
8. Angels Don't Kill
9. Everytime I Die
10. Hate Crew Deathroll
11. Downfall

It is pretty much the same as the last tour just with 4 new songs from Hate Crew Deathroll

GO SEE THIS SHOW! I don't care what anyone says and I don't want to take anything away from Matt, but this is BY FAR the best I have heard them. Ripper is AMAZINg live and that's really an understatement. If you miss this tour, it's your own fault!

Jesterace said:
How was the Gettysburg trilogy? Was it very exciting? I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
Schaffer put on a Confederate coat and had a guitar with the Confederate flag on it. Santolla wore the Union coat and had the American flag on his guitar. They had the flags up in the back too behind each of them.

IcedFlames said:
I posted a review of the Cleveland show in the Children of Bodom forum. I don't remember the coats? And I didn't know the setlist, but that sounds right. Good Job :)
Yeah, the coats were probably not that easy to notice. I was just watching and was like, 'Hey wasn't Jon wearing something else a second ago?' And then I looked at Santolla and figured out what they were doing.

awesome setlist... but I would rather see a little more from Horror Show, too (and some more stuff from NotSR couldn't hurt). Wolf and The Phantom Opera Ghost are still two of my favorites... Horror Show rules.

damn it! I didn't notice that they're playing When the Eagle Cries *shakes fist*.

I despise that song... and if they replaced that and Greenface (which is a good song, but they have much better) with, say, Stormrider or Wolf, things would look a lot better...

arch_enemy666 said:
This is the Children of Bodom set list for those of you who want to know, and I got it from the Children of Bodom forum so if it is wrong, it aint my fault:

1. Intro
2. Needled 24/7
3. Hate Me
4. Chokehold (Cocked n' Loaded)
5. Silent Night, Bodom Night
6. Your Better Off Dead
7. Sixpounder
8. Angels Don't Kill
9. Everytime I Die
10. Hate Crew Deathroll
11. Downfall

It is pretty much the same as the last tour just with 4 new songs from Hate Crew Deathroll

It is wrong I just got back from the show they played this:

1. Intro
2. Hate Me
3. Chokehold (Cocked n' Loaded)
4. Silent Night, Bodom Night
5. Sixpounder
6. Angels Don't Kill
7. Everytime I Die
8. Needled 24/7
9. Downfall

Iced Earth set is correct and boy do the fucking own live. Look on the CoB board for my full review.

Pyrus said:
Evergrey setlist, anyone?

One Stormrider song, no Burnt Offerings songs, When the Eagle Blows...Jon's still a douche. Oh well, at least they're playing Dracula.

I'll second both of those......i still want this lineup to come down to Oz

Daniel\m/

I know Evergrey opened with Blinded and Closed with Masterplan. They also did Recreation Day and a song from the new album, I forget the name of it. To be honest Evergrey fucking rocked. They sounded the best out of all the bands. VERY full sound.

Pyrus said:
Evergrey setlist, anyone?

One Stormrider song, no Burnt Offerings songs, When the Eagle Blows...Jon's still a douche. Oh well, at least they're playing Dracula.

Hes not a douche............did u ever meet him?........thought so