The Leper Affinity
Credence
Hessian Peel
Closure
Night And The Silent Water
The Lotus Eater
-----------------------------
Deliverance

Awesome gig yesterday at Oulu. I was sure they'd do Burden when switching to ballad mode, but Credence was amazing so I'm not complaining :) Goosebumps all over during the long coda... Godhead's Lament was a stunner, but of course nothing could top Deliverance. I also enjoyed the long jam session during Closure...haven't seen them do that before! Seemed a little orchestrated at times; but man, does it really fit the direction of their evolution - hope they continue jammin' away!

Yeah, the gig was excellent and the sound was absolutely great around the mixing table. The way they played Closure was amazing. The jamming part or whatever plus the double bass outro worked great.

Holy shit!..the first four songs of that set list would reduce a small country to rubble I think...major heaviosity...if that's a word!.

Looks great - hope they keep something similar in the US tour! I am glad that Grand Conjuration is gone. The Leper Affinity is a very good track, but I do prefer Bleak and Drapery from BP, but that's pretty minor.

The Leper Affinity!!!! :worship:
But yeah..little bit surprising that they don't play "Burden". Mikael mentioned in December last year also something about "Harlequin Forest"...
But: The Leper Affinity!!!!
That's all I want to hear =) :kickass: :kickass:

Don't expect this (awesome) setlist to be the same during the North American Tour, I don't think it will. Mikael said that only 1 song would remain, and the above setlist includes way more than only 1. So let's expect something totally different that includes Harlequin Forest, Hessian Peel, probably Godhead's Lament and maybe Heir Apparent as their remaining song (speculation, I don't want it to be The Drapery Falls, they play it too often).

Don't expect this (awesome) setlist to be the same during the North American Tour, I don't think it will. Mikael said that only 1 song would remain, and the above setlist includes way more than only 1. So let's expect something totally different that includes Harlequin Forest, Hessian Peel, probably Godhead's Lament and maybe Heir Apparent as their remaining song (speculation, I don't want it to be The Drapery Falls, they play it too often).

Mikael said in Soundi interview that the only remaining song from the old set-list was supposed to be "Deliverance". For this to happen, they should still atleast change Heir Apparent, Lotus Eater and Godheads Lament. In Oulu it seemed like the setlist was only half-way there. (Which doesn't bother me at all though)