Set list from the Scandinavian tour?

"Credence"? Mah, what the hell? "Burden" is so much better. There are few days left to russian gigs so I hope guys will change "Credence" to "Burden".

Anyway, I'm happy with the comeback of "Closure" and "The Leper Affinity". And nice to NOT to see "The Drapery Falls" again. But I will miss "Demon of the Fall" a lot.
And "Godhead's Lament"... why do they always play it? "The Moor"! When they'd play "The Moor"? Bwah...

And, yep, "Hessian Peel"... waited for so long and now it's here. Cool.

What's all this I'm hearing about The Moor? I bet they'll play it in the US or something.

Anwyay, Godhead's Lament is better, imo.

From what Mike said, they're going to play The Moor, Karma, Harlequin, and Burden for the NA tour. Guess that means that Godhead's Lament will probably be dropped for The Moor, and Credence will be dropped for Burden?

Maybe I wouldn't mind him dropping TLE for Karma.

Thanks for the awesome gig in Helsinki!

Strange that no-one has mentioned the awesome incident that happened during one of the Åkerfeldt's speeches in-between songs. Some dudes in the audience had been yelling for certain songs during the whole gig, and Åke had been telling them to shut up. This time, though, the yells got even louder and after a few second's pause Åke apologized and tried to explain that they didn't have time to play them fully. He then asked if the audience would want to hear a short clip from the song, and they then went on and played beginnings from 5 songs. :headbang:

They each lasted for about 1-2 minutes and after each one Åkerfeldt just said "NEXT!" (some times he even tried to get the audience to yell the next song during a previous song, to continue from there as a medley)

Any way, it was a great experience and I even got to hear some of my favourite songs that weren't on the setlist itself. Some of the audience obviously didn't like that their favourite songs were cut in half (or even more), but I thought that it was a brilliant idea and showed off the great musicianship of the band.

Full setlist from Helsinki:
Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Leper Affinity
Credence
Hessian Peel
Closure
Black Rose Immortal / Bleak / Burden / The Drapery Falls / Master's Apprentices "Medley"
The Night And the Silent Water
The Lotus Eater
----------
Deliverance

Strange that no-one has mentioned the awesome incident that happened during one of the Åkerfeldt's speeches in-between songs. Some dudes in the audience had been yelling for certain songs during the whole gig, and Åke had been telling them to shut up. This time, though, the yells got even louder and after a few second's pause Åke apologized and tried to explain that they didn't have time to play them fully. He then asked if the audience would want to hear a short clip from the song, and they then went on and played beginnings from 5 songs. :headbang:

They each lasted for about 1-2 minutes and after each one Åkerfeldt just said "NEXT!" (some times he even tried to get the audience to yell the next song during a previous song, to continue from there as a medley)

Any way, it was a great experience and I even got to hear some of my favourite songs that weren't on the setlist itself. Some of the audience obviously didn't like that their favourite songs were cut in half (or even more), but I thought that it was a brilliant idea and showed off the great musicianship of the band.

Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Leper Affinity
Credence
Hessian Peel
Closure
Black Rose Immortal / Bleak / Burden / The Drapery Falls / Master's Apprentices "Medley"
The Lotus Eater
----------
Deliverance

I hate you for being there, for seing all those fucing kick ass songs(my very favorites of all time!!! D:), and I love that people appreciates the shows by sharing their experiences.

Welcome to the forum, btw!

Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Leper Affinity
Credence
Hessian Peel
Closure
The Lotus Eater
----------
Deliverance
Man, that medley is UNREAL.

Yep, same setlist in Malmö. Without the medley though = )

Got to see/hear 3 songs that I hadn't before, and it was a fucking great gig!

Was so hoping that they would go straight from Credence into Karma (though Hessian Peel wasn't a let down in any way = ), and I did miss Harlequing Forest like hell. Based on Mikes comments on the forum two months ago I was expecting them to play it.

Still, as I said. Fucking marvellous gig!

Yeah that was the setlist in Malmö. Call me a negative nancy, but it's a terrible setlist and that was the worst Opeth show I've seen so far. Really boring crowd.

Yeah, when Credence ended to the word KARMA. How magnificent it would have been if it continued straight to IT. :worship: