Set lists for Priest/Anthrax

This is the best I can remeber from cincy 9/25:
Anthrax started with: Among T L, got the time, Madhouse, Antisocial, Caught I T M,
Madusa, NFL and ended with I AM THE LAW!!!
Priest started with: Hellion/ Electric eye, Metal gods, Ridin on the wind,
Judas rising, Reveloution, turbo lover, beyond the realm of death,
diamonds and rust ( mostly acousticlly) Im a rocker, hellrider, Painkiller{Encore] Dessert plains, Livin after midnite and You gotanother..........
The set lists I found online had EXCITER & HELL BENT on it but not DESSERT PLAINS!!

I searched "Judas priest set list" and narrowed it down from there

Here is the Priest setlist my friend John wrote down from Cincinnati 9/25:

Hellion/Electric Eye
Metal Gods
Riding on the Wind
Touch of Evil
Judas Rising
Revoultion
Breaking the Law
I'm a Rocker
Diamonds and Rust
Worth Fighting For
Beyond the Realms of Death
Turbo Lover
Hellrider
Victim of Changes
Painkiller

Encore...
Desert Plains
Living After Midnight
You've Got Another Thing Comin'

Perhaps that's what dude just wrote, but I am too lazy to verify.

dudemonster said:
This is the best I can remeber from cincy 9/25:
Anthrax started with: Among T L, got the time, Madhouse, Antisocial, Caught I T M,
Madusa, NFL and ended with I AM THE LAW!!!

Set seems kind of short, hope it's longer. Going to the Bridgeport show on Wednesday. I really hope they play I'm the Man....never seen it live.

Can't wait!!!

Set seems kind of short, hope it's longer. Going to the Bridgeport show on Wednesday. I really hope they play I'm the Man....never seen it live.

Can't wait!!![/QUOTE]

I was gonna try to make the trek from Plainfield to Bridgeport, but don't seem worth it for 8 songs. I'm holding out for a headlining tour where we get to see 2 hours of Thrax. The meet and greet would be awsome. I've met everyone except Joey and Danny and have some shit for them to sign. Hopefully they'll be coming back around, and a little closer to me this time.