setlist announcement on jeserhead

Actually, sounds better than the set they did when I saw them. Although...why would they ever do The Chosen Pessimist live? Or at all, for that matter?

The Mirror's Truth, Disconnected, Sleepless Again, Delights And Angers, Move Through Me, Condemned, Drenched In Fear...I dig. Although not all of those would work live.

Now, if you guys are capable of counting you'd realize that they'd still play about a half hour of older stuff, right?

Thank goodness. Judging from the ASOP songs I did see live, the only ones I'd be interested in hearing are The Mirror's Truth, Sleepless Again and Condemned. Everything else would just dissolve the crowd into a pit of total emo faggotry that I would not want to be a part of.

my.php

Here is the setlist from the last night gig in Croatia. It was amazing gig, great interaction with audience, perfect atmosphere, and solid songs were played...but the most amazing thing is how hard it was to survive in first 5-6 rows...one word...AMAZING SHOW! :kickass:

my.php

Here is the setlist from the last night gig in Croatia. It was amazing gig, great interaction with audience, perfect atmosphere, and solid songs were played...but the most amazing thing is how hard it was to survive in first 5-6 rows...one word...AMAZING SHOW! :kickass:

That's actually better than the show I went to December 7th. They were just trying to play songs they rarely or never play live.

... and why is that a bad thing?

It was good, but I was expecting Episode 666 or Only For The Weak.
Hell, I even had a custom made In Flames shirt that said the lyrics to the chorus of Only For The Weak on the back. I looked like an idiot wearing a shirt referencing a song they didn't even play there. At least they played some Behind Space.