Demon of the Fall
The Baying Of The Hounds
Master's Apprentices
Bleak
To Rid The Disease
Wreath
Heir Apparent
The Drapery Falls

I got a setlist that's how I remember. I honestly don't remember them playing Bleak though! :p

I knew they didn't, I though I must have blacked out for that song! They were meant to play it though, it's on the setlist.

They played Serenity Painted Death instead of Bleak. Other than that, the setlist was correct

Of course they did! How could I forget, that was great. I had a disagreement with someone, they said they'd play Face of Melinda and I said SPD. I'm glad they played that instead of Bleak.

Yea they were definatly my favourite band I made sure i stayed sober to remember them but did anyone else find Mike's voals were really quiet i could only hear them on 2 songs and didnt hear any of his jokes because of everyone shouting! Maybe it was where i was standing but i hope this wont happen next time i see them.

To Rid The Disease was disgustingly good. Front and centre for the whole set (thanks to some very nice people in the middle of Helloween's set who took pity on me being pushed over by some big guy and losing my second row spot. I love nice people at festivals!!)

I personally enjoyed the little anecdote about how he presented hessian peel as if he were an old man, and the expression fit! it was most humorous, befitting as only the mighty akerfeldt can!

I personally enjoyed the little anecdote about how he presented hessian peel as if he were an old man, and the expression fit! it was most humorous, befitting as only the mighty akerfeldt can!

Old man face, the butt of our jokes. I was tricked, I thought the bastards were gunna play the damn song. I got all excited :oops: Good setlist though, glad they played SPD instead of Bleak though thought they were a bit slow for the first few songs.