Setlist for Louisville, KY Dec. 9, 2003 (in order)

jdelpi

Imported Killer
BLUES BROTHERS INTRO
Contact (recording)
What Doesn't Die
Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh
Safe Home
Fueled
Antisocial
Nobody Knows Anything
Dethroned Emperor (intro)/Belly of the Beast
Refuse to Be Denied
I Am the Law
Only
Be All, End All
Indians/Whiplash (up to first chorus)

I've never seen so many hot-ass bartenders at an Anthrax show before. :hotjump:

You`re right. Every bartender there was a knockout. And if they
saw you looking at them they`d shake their ass and tits
at you. Show was awesome, gotta meet the whole band. Drank
a bottle of Beam and smoked about 5 joints. All in all a badass
show, a killer time. :loco:

All I can say is.... What a great fucking show!!!! I had a large time... im sure it didnt hurt that I havent seen Anthrax since Persistance... but they fucking kicked ass. That was a damn good turnout for a metal show in this area to. It was my first time at Coyotes, they do mostly country shows, with an occasional rock show. Pretty cool venue, hope they more metal shows. And whoever said the bartenders were hot...your right!!!! lol

All I can say is.... What a great fucking show!!!! I had a large time... im sure it didnt hurt that I havent seen Anthrax since Persistance... but they fucking kicked ass. That was a damn good turnout for a metal show in this area to. It was my first time at Coyotes, they do mostly country shows, with an occasional rock show. Pretty cool venue, hope they more metal shows. And whoever said the bartenders were hot...your right!!!! lol

whitepine said:
You`re right. Every bartender there was a knockout. And if they
saw you looking at them they`d shake their ass and tits
at you. Show was awesome, gotta meet the whole band. Drank
a bottle of Beam and smoked about 5 joints. All in all a badass
show, a killer time. :loco:
You didn't happen to have a Pantera shirt on, did you?

Yeah this was a great show. There were as stated before, so many hotties...they were all very nice as well. Kinda like if Hooters had a stage. The set was great and the crowd got into it more than I thought it would. Talked with jdelphi after the show. Everything was cool. (except that drive)