Setlist Poll links

As I understand it, it's a co-headlining tour, which usually means that one band will headline one night & the next band headlines the following night & so on.. so SymX's set time would depend on whether or not they're headlining. I may be wrong tho, let me ask management how this tour is going to be laid out.

I was correct on one & incorrect on the other: our management confirmed that the bands will take turns headlining, & IE's management says that both IE and SymX will have the same amount of time per set regardless of the night.

So Jax, any insight on how exactly they plan to use this data to select the sets? Do they plan to at least play one song from each album? Are they also putting more emphasis on the number of total votes songs got comparing them between songs on other albums or is it just in relation to songs from the same album? Also, do you think they will switch out songs every set or just play the same one the whole tour?

I really hope some people record some of the lesser or never played songs if they do them live.

The setlist polls are really just to give them an idea of what the fans are really wanting to hear. There's no rhyme nor reason to how the poll will affect their setlist, but I'm pretty sure that it will, since it always has; for some reason, Romeo's always surprised by at least a few of the results. I'm always leaning on them to go with multiple setlists, but it doesn't always work out that way.. a lot depends on how much rehearsal time they have before the tour (which is trickier than it used to be now that Jason no longer lives in NJ).