Setlist?

SkullFucker

Oct 18, 2002
Australia
Visit site
Shit, I fuckin love this band, am going all the way from Australia to Wacken Fest to see these guys! (amongst many other great bands) But I have no idea about their setlists??
Whats a typical AA setlist?
Cheers
\m/

my fuckin god.... ever other day... "Whats amon amarths set list?" actualy its more just like how skullfucker said it. "I fuckin LOVE these guys! there the best band ever.......what is there setlist?" every fuckin one of em are just like that! god fuckin damnit this stuff realy pisses me off!

But then, what the fuck! Che cazzo! If one likes the band why should trouble so much about the songs? Buy all the albums, go to the show and be happy for the things you will listen, actually I think is even better to go by a show of a band I like without knowing the setlist. Anyway, really....always the same things on the forum lastely (the 5 drummers, the fave singers, the fave songs!)....then somebody has even the courage to complain too when me and Patric talk about food and beverages! :erk:

True! At least our discussions, Cadarn, about food and beverages is very useful! But che cazzo, it's quite frusrating when there's 10 posts around here asking for what songs to play..

By the way Cadarn, the evening wasn't 100% Messicano anyway, I did have my many taco's but also the thickest, fattest spareribs you can imagine with some fucking killer sweet/strong sauce!

Patric said:
By the way Cadarn, the evening wasn't 100% Messicano anyway, I did have my many taco's but also the thickest, fattest spareribs you can imagine with some fucking killer sweet/strong sauce!
Ahhhahahahahah! good stuff! Im gaining weight, man! Im a fucking bear now!!!
Lets show to the damned anorexic ones what we are able to do man!!!!! Death to the slim ones!!!! AHahhahahahahahahah! :headbang:

Fucking oath, cheers to that! I should invite you here on Wednesday, I'm cooking a fucking monster meal that will take a looong time to do, and it's from Neapal!! Also my sorella is gaining weight too some I'm doing some vegetarian pasta's here heheeh...

Sure thing hun! Not to brag or anything but I'm a beast in the kitchen!! A thing I could serve for you is another Italian speciality of "Nouva in Purgatorio" eggs in a jam of my special tomato sauce with cheese and herbs over and you use it as dip for the garlic bread. How does that sound? all for u :worship:

Reactions: ASPePeX
HAHAHA AWESOME! But...what is your "special tomato sauce?" haha jk hunny...Sounds fucking tasty, indeed! I ain't one to brag either, but I fucking love to cook, an I am pretty damn good at it too. Well, I am a women so I guess that is not to suprising haha!
Cheers!!

Haha well if you're reffering to body liquids then I don't use it in my kitchen, I leave that to the Pakistani's. Yeah you women are great cooks, wolla habib and Allah bless my mothers soul for teaching me the craft...

Cadarn said:
Ahhhahahahahah! good stuff! Im gaining weight, man! Im a fucking bear now!!!
Lets show to the damned anorexic ones what we are able to do man!!!!! Death to the slim ones!!!! AHahhahahahahahahah! :headbang:
Amen to that.....:headbang:

As someone once said, There should be a lot of a Good Man.

Fucking oath, I'm gaining weight too so my "Polska" Shirt has a very tight fit now, which is not a bad thing mind you. How come ladies always comment on that shirt anyway, there most be some magic in it :headbang: