SETLIST

ImpotentGOD10

New Metal Member
Jan 4, 2006
If anyone happens to go to the first shows and get the setlist WE would all greatly appreciate it.....

London 10th Jan:

Warpath / Carved Up / Scrutinized / Until The End / Adjusting The Sun / Fire In The Sky / A Thousand Lies / Turn The Page / Apocalypse / Let The Knife Do The Talking / Fractured Millennium / Inferior Devoties / Roswell 47 / Impotent God / Eraser / Final Chapter

Someone may want to correct me on Carved Up. Sure it was that second, but I was trying to not get my camera destroyed whilst taking some pictures at the front. I'll have a review and the photos up on www.RockersDigest.com probably Thursday evening and will post a link.

you're absolutely correct - Carved Up was second on the list

good gig all in all; didn't bother with the supports

Hypocrisy took about 3 songs to get a good guitar sound going. it was in Scrutinized with it's thrashy riffing that the songs became audible

i thought 1000 Lies didn't come over very well at all. they needed a softer sound for that song to work, and it was screaming allover the show

my ears are still fucking ringing 24 hours later, and i've been listening to Brodequin today........don't really do meself any favours huh?

best songs of the night: Inferior Devoties (the slower chug halfway through was awesome), Let the knife do the talking, and Turn the Page

I think they played Blooddrenched once or twice at the beggining or their Europeen tour, but it got replaced by Scrutinized

pretty solid setlist overall

DAMNIT! NO LIES AGAIN!!!! why isnt lies ever there?! I would personally give peter a hundred bucks to play lies in tampa.

im very happy to see Impotent god and Carved up on that setlist. Its also good to see Fractured Millenium on there as well. I think the setlist rocks! I hope its the same for the nile tour here in the US.

Here are the songs played in the San Antonio show on Sunday Jan 15 (more or less in order):

Warpath
Eraser
Fire In The Sky
Scrutinized
Carved Up
Fractured Millenium
Impotent God
Roswell 47
Let The Knife Do The Talking

Overall, they played for 43 minutes and kicked major ass, Nile was better than I thought and Decapitated and Soilent Green were great too, skip Raging Speedhorn if you can, they're definitely out of place on this tour.

I bought a Virus t-shirt for 20 bucks, and they also had a Penetralia t-shirt, a hoodie with the old school Hypocrisy logo, and a beanie, although I don't know the price of those other items.

Just to add, it seems like a lot of people already knew all the Virus songs very well and they went over great with the crowd, especially Warpath and Let The Knife...

!!!!!!! awesome!!! I guess i'll be getting the hoodie then!!

was it a zip up or a pull over? How did the Virus shirt look like? album art in front and tour dates in back? or the penetralia?

welp now i know there's gonna be good merch, i'm gonna bring at least $80 to the show!!!

Decapitated SetList? And what was the order the bands play in, I want to know if I should get there early or later to avoid shitty With Passion.

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Here are the songs played in the San Antonio show on Sunday Jan 15 (more or less in order):

Warpath
Eraser
Fire In The Sky
Scrutinized
Carved Up
Fractured Millenium
Impotent God
Roswell 47
Let The Knife Do The Talking

Overall, they played for 43 minutes and kicked major ass, Nile was better than I thought and Decapitated and Soilent Green were great too, skip Raging Speedhorn if you can, they're definitely out of place on this tour.

I cant wait to see warpath,impotent god and carved up live!!!!:hotjump: :headbang: