setlists

I'll just tell you what the setlist was for the show I went to at Jaxx.

Inferno
Wicked
Evolution
Cummunion and the Oracle
Smoke and Mirrors
Accolade II
King of Terrors
Sea of Lies
Of Sins and Shadows

I've heard that they cut out Out of the Ashes and The Accolade for that show... probably cuz of the long sound check, but it was in the original setlist.
Out of the Ashes would probably be in the middle somewhere and The Accolade I imagine right before Accolade II. I'm not positive on the order...

The setlist has been exactly as Odysseus described it. They did play The Accolade and Out Of The Ashes in Europe, but they've cut them from the set on the US tour.

Odysseus said:
I'll just tell you what the setlist was for the show I went to at Jaxx.

Inferno
Wicked
Evolution
Cummunion and the Oracle
Smoke and Mirrors
Accolade II
King of Terrors
Sea of Lies
Of Sins and Shadows

I've heard that they cut out Out of the Ashes and The Accolade for that show... probably cuz of the long sound check, but it was in the original setlist.
Out of the Ashes would probably be in the middle somewhere and The Accolade I imagine right before Accolade II. I'm not positive on the order...

It was basically the same at Denver, minus Of Sins and Shadows, and the order was a bit different. I think it went Inferno, Wicked, Evolution, Accolade 2, CatO, King of Terrors, Smoke and Mirrors I think. Or maybe SaM was before KoT. It ended with Sea of Lies and the Odyssey.