Setlists?

I hope hope hope Seventh Wonder plays the song "Paradise" in one of their sets (special or main), as it is by far my favorite of theirs.

Also, I would love to have some idea of Oceans of Sadness's set. I know they're not a "huge" band that plays "fan favorites" live, but I love all 4 of the albums that I own, I just wonder what they usually play live. Hmm...

This is an Oceans setlist from 5 years ago, with Epica (found on a Spanish website I believe):

1. Eyes Live Fire
2. Where Oceans Begin
3. Two Voices
4. One Entire Shield Of Pain
5. See The Angels
6. Wild Mistery
7. Accepting Our Weakeness :headbang:
8. You’ve Slain
9. Hope Is Gone

I guess it gives an idea of what "older" songs can perhaps be expected....

If Liv sings with Delain they'll most likely perform See Me in Shadow, since that was originally a Liv/Charlotte duet, although if Charlotte needed a mid-show break Liv could perform A Day for Ghosts with Marco :p Or Liv could sing on something she's never sung before but I think that's extremely unlikely.

Charlotte's been doing some guest-singing of her own on Delain's recent European tours - Last Drop Falls when they supported Sonata Arctica, and Simone's part on Season's End when they supported Kamelot. I'm definitely hoping for the latter here :)

#1 thing I want to see Marco perform here, period, is Nothing Left with Delain, but whatever they do will be awesome :D

if Charlotte needed a mid-show break

I don't like to think of vocalists needing a break during their own set, but two female fronted bands have done this at ProgPower AWESOMELY.

The best would be Epica doing a cover of Death's "Crystal Mountain." This is easily one of my top five ProgPower moments ever. And likely always will be.

The other really good one is After Forever doing a cover of "For Whom the Bell Tolls," which I thought was executed quite nicely.

And on a side-note, I wonder who will perform the best cover at ProgPower. I am not going to count Ross the Boss doing Manowar, so I leave it open.

Lols, maybe Hammerfall will do "My Sherona."