Please post all setlists from ProgPower here :)

Squeak said:
1. Thunderdome
2. Do You Like It Like That
3. Hell's Gone Crazy
4. Lost In Illusions
5. Carnaby Road
6. ********** help I need this one -- Talk to the Moon
7. The Spirit
8. Seas of Madness
9. ********* help I need this one too -- Welcome the Night
10. Shame
11. Keep Your Eye on the Twisted

Hope that helped! :)

yup you are right, they skipped it, but they were gonna play it. I guess they ran outta time. I was just copying from my setlist, sO Sorry.

I think all would agree that the Pre-Party is becoming more and more a much anticipated part of the whole ProgPower USA experience. Therefore if you all wouldn't mind, I'll list Outworld's set list from the Pre-Party:

Outworld's Set List:

1 Riders

2 The Never

3 i. Thanatos

4 City of the Dead

5 Prelude to Madness

6 The Grey Tide

I looked at my watch and thought "They just did 'To Mega Therion'" -- which slays and is their usual ending song, with good reason -- "and they still have 4 minutes left. Hmmmm." I guess someone else was watching the clock, too. :headbang:

Great -- and short -- song to end their set with. They finished up right at 11pm by my watch; 11:01 by the clocks of the world. :D

ragingsaxmachine said:
Symphorce

Forsight/Everlasting Life
Touched and Infected
Two Seconds to Live
Nowhere
Tears
Haunting
Cause of Laughter
Fallen

wasnt there a song called why? or something like that, that was actually my fav song!

rockyracoon said:
Strides setlist:

1. Imagine
2. Alive
3. Borrowed Time
4. Endeavor to Persevere
5. How Far
6. Role Model
7. Face the Day
8. Temples of Syrinx

for future opening bands, takes notes from Stride on how to properly dominate an opening slot...

Quick question... is this the setlist that was on the stage or by memory? Reason I ask is I'm 98% positive they played Ion Drive, I think it was between song 2 and 3. Ion Drive and Role Model were the ones that totally blew me away. Thanks for posting the song names though, I really appreciate it! :worship:

Can someone post the Strato and Angra sets as well, and tell me which two songs from DC's set were the ones that had never been played live before.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
Can someone post the Strato ...

Maniac Dance
Speed Of Light
The Kiss Of Judas
Legions
Twilight Symphony
Will The Sun Rise?
Bass Solo
The Land Of Ice And Snow
United
Against The Wind
Season Of Change
Father Time
---
Coming Home
Destiny
Hunting High And Low
---
Forever
Black Diamond

thanks for the Angra setlist. OK, I'm DYING to know what the hell the 4 songs they crossed off were???? Looks like Heroes of Sand replaced on of them but why the heck did we get jipped 3 other tunes??