Setting up a Power conditioner and UPS

Hey ya'll, i got a question as to how you guys run your Power management for your studio's!
Do you run your UPS through your Studio power conditioner or Power conditioner and PC off of the UPS?

My problem is im running my PC off of a UPS but how do i get my PC to be conditioned if my PC is running of a UPS?

Really need help on this matter, so any feedback will be much appreciated!
Thx, Clint

Afair, most UPS units actually have a power conditioner built-in. At least the APC units have.
I run only the Mac Pro and the screen through my UPS and all rack gear through a Furman power conditioner.

You could also go through the power conditioner first and then in the UPS I guess, but I don't see the necessity.

Afair, most UPS units actually have a power conditioner built-in. At least the APC units have.
I run only the Mac Pro and the screen through my UPS and all rack gear through a Furman power conditioner.

You could also go through the power conditioner first and then in the UPS I guess, but I don't see the necessity.

Great :D Thx for the advice man! Well i got a APC Automatic Voltage Regulator 1200VA running out my mains plug, then my MECER 1000VA UPS. So if i run my PC and screens off of that and All other Gear on my Power conditioner it'll all be sweet?

I run the PC + video monitors through my UPS which has voltage regulation as well. Make sure you get an UPS with this ability.

All my audio gear runs through Furman 1215 voltage regulators.

This prevent any voltage problems and gives me the ability to save a sessions in the event of an outage.

A real sine wave output is "best", Mac Pros for example won't work with modified / approximated sinewaves - no idea why, though. I don't think it would be an audible difference. If you use the UPS for PC+Screen(s) only, it doesn't matter anyway because you can save your work but not go on recording in case of a power failure.

A real sine wave output is "best", Mac Pros for example won't work with modified / approximated sinewaves - no idea why, though. I don't think it would be an audible difference. If you use the UPS for PC+Screen(s) only, it doesn't matter anyway because you can save your work but not go on recording in case of a power failure.

Forsure! Thx man. Oh did you get my private inbox message?