Seventense (Russia,Melodic Death) - Make Me Alive

I thought it was quite lacklustre. It does sound like a poor bodom inspired song. The vocals were largely poor, and everything else plain. It does sound remarkably like AYDY? era bodom, as Erik said.

Had it been original, it woulda been ok, if kinda dull. But it sounds like a complete rip-off or even a cover, so incredibly lame.

Thanks all of you, yours comments are very important for us... We correct all our mistakes...
By the way to our group of all half-year... And in Russia to achieve that is now very difficultly, such it is the country!!! Why we have not given birth in Finland???

petruccio [Seventense] said:
Thanks all of you, yours comments are very important for us... We correct all our mistakes...
By the way to our group of all half-year... And in Russia to achieve that is now very difficultly, such it is the country!!! Why we have not given birth in Finland???

Yeah I mean as people say it is very Children of Bodom like. A suggestion would be to listen to alot of other bands, see how they play and poke that into the music writing mold. With any luck you will find something unique. On the whole I enjoyed it.

It is the first track... We now search for the sound, and have almost found... Certainly COB rendered on us the strongest influence, these guys have forced me to be engaged in music... But it would not be desirable to be their only empty carbon paper... It is natural, that COB a hundred times more abruptly, but we want not to be worse... We aspire to this!

If you like the electronics in your music check out bands like The Project Hate or The Kovenant. They do the industrial style quite well.

Another good blend is the new Dark Tranquillity album 'Character'.

I'll be more than willing to give you guys pointers on fine tuning your sound. :lol:

Thanks!!! We are recording now second track, it's not like COB... There are clean voice and screaming like Soilwork and music like COB...it will our own sound!!! i gues!