SEVENTH WONDER is looking for a new DRUMMER

Have you seen this kid? He looks like he's 15 years old but he shreds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, i had just come to post one of JAGColaço's videos that i found on Youtube.

Link for convenience:

There's a Welcome to Mercy Falls one as well.

I had already said that this guy rocks :headbang: .

By the way, is there any news about the new drummer?

I hope JAGCOlaco gets to pack his bags and cases and move to Stockholm! You totally rock and would make the perfect new drummer! :) I hope it's possible to solve all the practical issues (like daytime work, etc.) etc.

Way better?
And why is that?

The kid has very "cool" skills but he doesn't shows maturity in his technique..
JAGColaço is very accurate and balanced. And he seems to be very versatile, as you can see in his videos on youtube.

Just my 2 cents

Way better?
And why is that?

I think he played that song better than JAGcolaco his. That's it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m57J_r_tfw&feature=related[/ame]

Well that was pretty nice.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PAs2zTJktg&feature=related[/ame]

And this too.

Way better?
And why is that?

The kid has very "cool" skills but he doesn't shows maturity in his technique..
JAGColaço is very accurate and balanced. And he seems to be very versatile, as you can see in his videos on youtube.

Just my 2 cents

You can also see in the kids videos that he's versatile. Look at this and the SW cover's.

JAGcolaco may be better, but out of these videos i don't think your "2 cents" is accurate. As I see it, both song is played perfectly, and the difference is that the Baard is adding tricks.

Yes, he makes more tricks..(probably because he is in a show and he needs to do it...) and i never said that he doesn't have quality.

The point is: more tricks are not synonymous of great music qualities.

If you like football you know that there's a guy in France who do a thousand tricks with the ball..however he doesn't play sh**.

In my opinion, what you can see in all JAGColaço's videos, is a highly technic and consistent in all music styles. Not just in the "heavy" style.
Oh..and i think he has one essential issue: personal style. I don't remember many drummers with his style...he reminds me himself.

Well, probably we are talking only about personal "taste"...so we all can prefere this or that...

But i think we all agree with this: Long live the prog rock and prog metal guys ;)

Yes, he makes more tricks..(probably because he is in a show and he needs to do it...) and i never said that he doesn't have quality.

The point is: more tricks are not synonymous of great music qualities.

If you like football you know that there's a guy in France who do a thousand tricks with the ball..however he doesn't play sh**.

In my opinion, what you can see in all JAGColaço's videos, is a highly technic and consistent in all music styles. Not just in the "heavy" style.
Oh..and i think he has one essential issue: personal style. I don't remember many drummers with his style...he reminds me himself.

Well, probably we are talking only about personal "taste"...so we all can prefere this or that...

But i think we all agree with this: Long live the prog rock and prog metal guys ;)

I'm not saying that tricks makes him a better musician. Just saying both played their SW perfectly, but the kid managed to do tricks while playing Destiny Calls. My opinion is that JAGColaco seems like any good cover drummer.

Anyways, LONG LIVE THE PROG METAL! :)

I have been playing frequently with Baard for many years (I was actually the singer of the band who's logo was printed on his bass drum). And trust me, he is way better than shown in all those videos. I don't know why, but seeing him in the rehearsal room, or on stage, you just know that he's got it. And the best part is; he has his entire career in front of him, his potential is literally just starting to burst. I am willing to bet my hat on the fact that he will be a top world class drummer eventually.

Baard actually won the world championship in V-drums with Thomas Lang and Johnny Rabb as judges. WOW