Seventh Wonder - The Great Escape 2010, and brand new video!

Love the album, Andreas. Sounds amazing so far. I'll be happy to hit that "Buy" button to show my love and support.

Also, a nice little in between albums treat for the fans would be awesome. Say maybe a live version of Become with Tommy? Hmmm?

:D

Lion Music's october releases are Mistheria and Michael Harris... damn! so TGE will not come out before november........ me sad, very very sad :(

Wow, I've just read on MelodicRock.com that Alley Cat's video has been viewed over 22.000 times on Youtube!! Great!!

23k actually :) It also appears on the first page now if you just search for "alley cat" (without seventh wonder). Nice, now give me the album already!!!!

I have added a reply on youtube (it's the first! :D) and I post here, because I needed and I need to explain to the world how much I LOVE this band.
"Waiting In The Wings" was a light in the dark, and "Mercy Falls" was a dream coming true. Everything is perfect there. The songs, the vocals (Tommy, you give us a gift everytime you sing), the guitars, the bass lines (Andreas, you are a monster), the keyboards, the drums!!
"The Great Escape" will be the album of the year, no doubt.

Thanks for your music, Seventh Wonder!

Sure enough, some people actually got offended when someone (not me), clicked the "Dislike" button. Wow that really changes the quality of the video. :yell:

Dislike??? Not possible. In fact, the words "Dislike" and "Seventh Wonder" don't match, you could try but with no success. :D

Yes, i regret to inform you that disliking Seventh Wonder is punishable by death.
But that shouldn't be possible since it's impossible to dislike them.

no, its not punishable... it's just that trying to dislike Seventh Wonder causes the body to selfdestruct

either way it's like trying to not breath.
sure you can try your best but even if you succeed your still sort of... well... dead.

funny talking guys but i want more, i want facts, i want the new record! pleeeease Master of Bass Shredding, tell us more! :)