Severance Demo Vocals

yeah sure thing! I wanna hear some more. Maybe with a few more vocal layers than it already has, but I do like it. I don't really like presenting any opinions on just a couple of listens to one song, but I know how one-dimensional demos can sound so I am looking forward to hearing a final product. Overall Im liking the direction your material is going in, but I'll post a more solid opinion when I can hear different songs with vocals.

You already know my opinion. Good voice but the song needs a HOOK!

I would definitely have to agree, I didn't know how to phrase it before but that hits the nail right on the head. Hence my comment about it being slightly one dimensional as most demos can be.

Not dissing your stuff by any means, just some good ole constructive criticism. I like it, just can't wait to hear that final product.

Thanx for the comments. I didnt really want to post any rough demos but I have seen that most here know what the process is like and sometimes its a long one. Its also fun to watch the progression into a final product. I totally agree with the hook just wish the singer had more ideas of his own =(