MY BANDS NEW TRACK!

Killer. I wish the vocals were a little quiter so I could hear the instruments more. But most of the world wants to hear vocals so fair enough. :)

I was thinking they were a little to loud, now someone else has mentioned it I might lower em a tad.

Vocals sound like None So Live should have, guitars are a bit low and it sounds like they're all hard left and right - maybe putting tracks at 100 and 80 or 100 and 70 or so would make them more 'there'? Sounds pretty good, although I can't make sense of the intro - which I'm sure is the point, it just drives me nuts (which also may be the point, for all I know, but...)

Jeff

Cheers guys.
I'll go out try all those things out now. but your right about the panning of the guitars, I only did use 3 guitars. 100% L + 100% R and one straight down the middle.

Hmm, if you don't want to do a fourth track you could put that middle track on one side and have a delayed version on the other - rhythm tracks straight down the middle don't make sense to me, I can't stand the way they sound on my stuff. Oh well.

Jeff

I really liked the balance on this tune. Heavy, mellow, effects, interesting sounds, good vox, guitars, etc... Definitely "all-pro".

I'd buy it!

ScottCash said:
I really liked the balance on this tune. Heavy, mellow, effects, interesting sounds, good vox, guitars, etc... Definitely "all-pro".

I'd buy it!

Awesome!
Cheers bud! :headbang:
Thats what I always look to do when writing, is include loads of dynamics. But of course not so much that it loses it as well.