Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.

Sinner Rider said:
I was a stupid when I was younger, and I try to remeber those vaulable lessons that I learned. In other words I quite doing LSD and other shit, a while ago. I'm guilty when it comes to weed, I will admit that I smoke a hefty amount of the green shit. My excuse is that I'm also 19..

It's rare that I ever drink, I like to drink some beer, but I hate the feeling of being drunk of hard liquor. I perfer to just be stoned!

My Excuse is that I'm 26 and completely lost :D I used to LOVE my Acid when I was a young man UGH ...... Weed is Jonny's Best friend and Alcohol is his arch Nemisis :loco:

Fangface said:
ahahah you crack me up bro', you remind me a good friend of mine who's totally obsessed by Asian (hot) women :lol:

Funny how a typical Wyvern thread ( ;) ) turns into an almost serious topic :D
What can say? I'm damn good! :worship:

And for the record, Asian women:

japholic012.jpg

Fly into the rising sun,
Faces, smiling everyone
Yeah, she is a whole new tradition
I feel it in my heart
My woman from Tokyo
She makes me see
My woman from Tokyo
She’s so good to me
Talk about her like a Queen
Dancing in a Eastern Dream
Yeah, she makes me feel like a river
That carries me away
My woman from Tokyo
She makes me see
My woman from Tokyo
She’s so good to me
But I’m at home and I just don’t belong ...
So far away from the garden we love
She is what moves in the soul of a dove
Soon I shall see just how black was my night
When we’re alone in Her City of light
Rising from the neon gloom
Shining like a crazy moon
Yeah, she turns me on like a fire
I get high
My woman from Tokyo
She makes me see
My woman from Tokyo
She’s so good to me - Deep Purple 1973

Wicked Child said:
You got no idea how similar we are in that respect. What you said can also work for me. I'm 19 and still a virgin, myself. I've been a very shy person my whole life, but i'm starting to get over it, though i'm still quite shy at times. That's probably reason number one why i don't have a girlfriend right now. I have blown so many chances at having a girlfriend, purely because i was a fucking wuss, and didn't know what to do. Now, that i have more confidence and am beginning(or at least trying) to get over my bad shyness, no more chances. No one's interested and whenever i persue, for some reason or another, i fall flat on my face. Usually by some dumb mistake.

So, yeh...i know how you feel totally.

Son, what you said in that post takes balls the size of grapefruits. Though you are talking about your shyness in a public forum as opposed to a "girl," I think making that statement about your shyness will help you. I think you made a good decision to open up. You rock WC !!

Bryant

TheGraveDigger said:
Wow dude, what you just said is exactly the deal with me. We are sooo alike and ill be 19 this year. Well hey when we fall we always have metal to catch us.

If you wanna meet girls then cut your hair, get a white shirt with the top buttons undone & have a gold medallion round your neck. Then go to a club & strutt your stuff to Justin Timberlake. Then watch in amazement as the girls flock round you & try & scrounge a free drink off you ha ha.

Hehe, seems an oldschool metal disease, that shyness !! I also was quit shy as teenager, but had the advantage of having nice "hair" in the days when Europe and Bon Jovi raged the charts...Didn't care too much about their music but girls liked the long haired guys alot at that time...Now I can remember the hottest Metal chick in town (like 10 times hotter than Metal Maiden .... huhu, joke girlie) falling in love with me...just broke up a few weeks after as I really couldn't keep up a good conversation being too shy.... I had just more fun hanging around with friends. Nowdays I'm not shy any more at all, somedays wonder why I was that way , but hey, better shy than being a poser anyway !!

Shyness seems to disappear alot with age. When you think back to school days the blokes that got the girls were mostly tossers & bullies, who's wants to be one of them. It's better to be shy than an idiot. Look at it this way, you won't accidently get a girl pregant & have to work 10 hours a day to pay for the child support.

Wicked Child said:
You got no idea how similar we are in that respect. What you said can also work for me. I'm 19 and still a virgin, myself. I've been a very shy person my whole life, but i'm starting to get over it, though i'm still quite shy at times. That's probably reason number one why i don't have a girlfriend right now. I have blown so many chances at having a girlfriend, purely because i was a fucking wuss, and didn't know what to do. Now, that i have more confidence and am beginning(or at least trying) to get over my bad shyness, no more chances. No one's interested and whenever i persue, for some reason or another, i fall flat on my face. Usually by some dumb mistake.

So, yeh...i know how you feel totally.

hahahaha Virginity hahaha in my case it all depends on hoe you look at it could have been 5 could have been 14 ........ But Nick hahahah We have had this convo many times before ..... and well I'm like you bro! hahahaha