Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.

JonnyD said:
I Dont see why Not it all depends on your original vote :loco:
Something tells me that you and me are competing for High Buffoon of the UM Court

buffoon.jpg

And now back to the original topic:

knight.jpg

Lets see... sex drugs and rock n roll....

Sex - Ah, I admit I am 18 years old and still a virgin. Been a shy kid all my life really but I am starting to gain confidence and be less of such a quiet guy. I just need to go out more and do more stuff with my friends but im still working on that. Like I said I've been shy and im talking extremely but I know its good to be a virgin although sometimes I really wish I had a girlfriend and I just had it all with her. Someday though.

Drugs - Occassionaly smoke pot. It is very rare though and not some big addiction and I am not dependent on it. You can have it rolled and ready to smoke right in front of me and if im not in the mood im not gonna do it. I like doing it during good times like when im down the shore or just relaxing listening to some metal. No other drugs though and no drinking. No cigarettes either.

Rock N Roll - Hell yeah man! Over 650 hard rock/metal cd's since the summer of 2000. This July will be 4 years that I got into heavy metal and bought Best Of The Beast by Iron Maiden. I attend every concert that even comes close to my area. Its a way of life. Heavy fucking metal :headbang:

TheGraveDigger said:
Lets see... sex drugs and rock n roll....

Sex - Ah, I admit I am 18 years old and still a virgin. Been a shy kid all my life really but I am starting to gain confidence and be less of such a quiet guy. I just need to go out more and do more stuff with my friends but im still working on that. Like I said I've been shy and im talking extremely but I know its good to be a virgin although sometimes I really wish I had a girlfriend and I just had it all with her. Someday though.
You got no idea how similar we are in that respect. What you said can also work for me. I'm 19 and still a virgin, myself. I've been a very shy person my whole life, but i'm starting to get over it, though i'm still quite shy at times. That's probably reason number one why i don't have a girlfriend right now. I have blown so many chances at having a girlfriend, purely because i was a fucking wuss, and didn't know what to do. Now, that i have more confidence and am beginning(or at least trying) to get over my bad shyness, no more chances. No one's interested and whenever i persue, for some reason or another, i fall flat on my face. Usually by some dumb mistake.

So, yeh...i know how you feel totally.

Wow dude, what you just said is exactly the deal with me. We are sooo alike and ill be 19 this year. Well hey when we fall we always have metal to catch us.

Virginity? Nothing to be proud or ashamed of. Is just a natural state of the human being until consumates its first sexual relatioship. I lost mine when I was 22, and it was a horrible experience. I didn't have sex for a long time after that, but now is normal as breathing (and almost as necessary :lol: )

@ JD: I don't know if she's wearing underwear or not, who cares she has a sword and light armor, good enough for me ;)

@ Delize: my condolences.

Sex - HELL YEAH!! The more the better, hehehe... :loco:

Drugs - well if alcohol and caffiene are drugs, then FUCK YEAH! I am a hardcore caffiene addict, and I like to go out and get hammered from time to time. Other times, I'll just go and hang out with my friends, and have a few beers or just not drink at all... depends on my mood. I don't NEED to drink, but I sure do enjoy it!

Rock 'n' roll - is my LIFE! :headbang:

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

sex & R'n'R , don't talk about it, just do it...
Drugs; I hate hard drugs, for sure.. I have 2 kids and I'm scared as hell they ever will get into drugs. A workmate's 18 yr old son is heavy addicted and that whole family goes through hell right now... As for drinking I don't care that much, if it doesn't get a serious addiction... I used to be a quit heavy drinker around my 20, just drinking to get drunk. Now I more enjoy having a beer for the taste of it. I don't get drunk very much any more, I hate being sick 2 days after.... As for soft drugs I don't really know. Again, having these 2 kids makes you look a bit different at drugs, try keeping them kids away from it as far as possible... May sound sissy, but if there are other parents around I'm sure they'll back that up ...

I was 23 when I first got involved with a girl. Yea maybe unbelieveable but I was busy with leading a metal life.

Drinking? Nope never had any interest in it. Tried a few but it tasted bad so I though "Why the hell should I drink something if it tastes bad?" So that was end of story for me.

Rock 'n' Roll? Oooo Yea! There was a time I lived for it! In the 80s I saw 3 to 4 gigs a week. Some weeks I did not even come home. I just loved the metal life!! Then I discovered some other good things too.

My girlfriend, reading books, talking about the stuff of life with people who you love. Traveling and discovering places you never been too.

So two out of 3 aint bad I guess :)

Wow looks like alot of us are pretty similar here.

I'm 21 and still a virgin too. Hard to believe nowadays, but I am. And pretty much the same story as you guys. I'm very shy. Also part of it is that I've spent the last 2 years interested in the same girl so I haven't had any interest in anyone outside of her, and in that 2 years I haven't made much progress because unfortunately its a very complicated situation (bit of a love triangle really), and even despite that she is just as shy as I am anyway. It looks like there are alot more virgins around than we're led to believe by TV shows and stuff that make it seem like if you're still a virgin by 16 or 17 something is wrong!

Drugs? Hell no. Hate drugs and stay away from them. Drinking though? Yep I love a few drinks haha. But I don't drink anything that doesn't taste nice just for the sake of drinking. I hate beer and won't drink it. I mainly just drink whiskey, I loooove whiskey. Jack Daniels is my favourite and I never turn down a JD & Coke unless I have to drive! (In Victoria, the state Melbourne is in here in Australia, your first 3 years of your drivers license you have to have 0.00% alcohol in your blood when you drive and I only got my license a year ago!) As far as getting drunk goes... yeah I get drunk sometimes. Usually once or twice a month I'll let loose and go out and get smashed and split a cab home.

Rock & Roll? Rock & Roll is my life! :headbang:

So there's my story hehe.

Trixxi Trash said:
Wow looks like alot of us are pretty similar here.

I'm 21 and still a virgin too. Hard to believe nowadays, but I am. And pretty much the same story as you guys. I'm very shy. Also part of it is that I've spent the last 2 years interested in the same girl so I haven't had any interest in anyone outside of her, and in that 2 years I haven't made much progress because unfortunately its a very complicated situation (bit of a love triangle really), and even despite that she is just as shy as I am anyway. It looks like there are alot more virgins around than we're led to believe by TV shows and stuff that make it seem like if you're still a virgin by 16 or 17 something is wrong!

Trix that is the best post I have ever seen at UM. I lost my virginity at an early age (16) but it was a good experience because I dated the girl for four years and I was her first as well. In fact she married her next b/f so she has been with only two men (as far as I know and knowing her loyalty, I seriously doubt it has been more than that.) Having said all of that, it was special that I lost my virginity to someone I really cared about. we didn't make it as a couple obvioulsy, but though I wouldn't take a hundred of her for my wonderful wife, I think of her just once in a blue moon and I am sure she does the same.
There is absolutely no shame in waiting for the right person to have sex with and in fact, I recommend it strongly. It takes a big man and a big woman to wait for the right time and I give serious kudos to all that do that.

Bryant

I was a stupid when I was younger, and I try to remeber those vaulable lessons that I learned. In other words I quite doing LSD and other shit, a while ago. I'm guilty when it comes to weed, I will admit that I smoke a hefty amount of the green shit. My excuse is that I'm also 19..

It's rare that I ever drink, I like to drink some beer, but I hate the feeling of being drunk of hard liquor. I perfer to just be stoned!

Bryant said:
"sex drugs and rock and roll" anonymous

"Asian women, beer and heavy fucking metal"..... Bryant

Bryant
ahahah you crack me up bro', you remind me a good friend of mine who's totally obsessed by Asian (hot) women :lol:

ok,
Sex : Hell yes, but you must not be too dependent on it, otherwise women/men know how to manipulate you. I first did it when I was pretty young but I fully agree with Trixxi, modern society makes you believe that you're a retard if you're still virgin by 18, this is just (dangerous) bullshit.
Drugs : I've never smoked anything and won't do it. As for drinking, well having a few beers with friends is always cool, but that's it.
Rock 'n roll : Going to shows, traveling to foreign festivals, meeting cool people all over the world, banging your head, what can be better than that? :loco:

Funny how a typical Wyvern thread ( ;) ) turns into an almost serious topic :D

Its funny how I just posted about not doing weed for awhile the other day. Saturday night my friend called me around 1am and we hung out for the first time in awhile. He's not much of a metal fan (used to be really into it) but for ol times sake we drove around, smoked a joint and blasted some Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son by Iron Maiden. It felt good to loosen up for once as I usually am a stressful person and get tense and nervous often. I don't consider marijuana a drug anyway. Yeah it's considered one but it has never killed anyone and it doesn't do much to you unless you do it almost everyday and several times. Its so much less harmful than ciagerettes anyway. The only damage it really does to you is slow you down if you really do it that that much.