Sex & Religion videos?

-WildChild In Time-

Bodom Survivor
Mar 4, 2003
Porto Alegre, Brazil ¬¬
Visit site
Hi folks...

I'm new to Devy's work... I first heard him on Soilwork's Natural Born Chaos album, and a few time later I've picked up Steve Vai Sex & Religion, which impressed me to much by Devy's vocal range.

I've dowloaded al the SYL albuns and all Devy's solo albums (I would buy them all, but here is IMPOSSIBLE to find any). I should now call myself a Devy's fan, cos I can't stop listening their work.

I want to know how many videos he shot for Vai's S&R... I remember of watching in MTV some years ago the video for In My Dreams With you, and I know there's another one for Down Deep Into Pain.

I want to know how many videos he shot, and if possible, where (or with who) I can't find them... I search through DC++ and all that I find is a Quick Time version of Down Deep Into Pain which has a ridiculous tiny screen.

If someone has those videos or know where I can find them, I would be very glad.

Thanks in advance.

If someone has those videos or know where I can find them, I would be very glad.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

On kazaa you should be able to find "in my dreams with you"...
funny vid though :loco:

Soon I've dowloanded al the SYL albuns and all Devy's solo albums (I would buy them all, but here is IMPOSSIBLE to find any). I should now call myself a Devy's fan, cos I can't stop listening their work.

Man order Devy stuff at Hevydevy records directly !!!
you will find a great service and Tracy is always here to answer any questions you can ask about the merchandise, don't hesitate !!!

I want to know how many videos he shot, and if possible, where (or with who) I can't find them... I search through DC++ and all that I find is a Quick Time version of Down Deep Into Pain which has a ridiculous tiny screen.

SYL, Detox, relentless for SYL Christeen and life for his solo works

pffiiiiuu may the force be with you...I have a tape of Life, I had a quicktime version of christeen, coming from japan and you should find "detox" and "relentless" on the peer to peer network...there also some live bootlegs from Korea busan festival floating here and there...
:D

www.vai.com Under Sights and Sounds. They had 2 or 3 S&R videos on their but have taken them off line for some reason. Keep checking back and they may be there.

Alden

oldlyonfreak said:
Man order Devy stuff at Hevydevy records directly !!!
you will find a great service and Tracy is always here to answer any questions you can ask about the merchandise, don't hesitate !!!

Thanks for the info dude, but since I live in Brazil, it's unbelieaveble expansive to buy imported cd's because of the shipping and the dollar prices... I WANTED to be able to buy imported cds, but one single cd would coast the same of we gain in a month of work!! o_O

Thanks for the extra info about the videos too... I've got Relentless and Detox already, but for his clips with Vai I can only find the ridiculous-tiny-screen-quick time files.

Stay Wild! :headbang: