Shadow Demon news...

DemonJames

Fallen Demon
May 7, 2002
Seattle, WA USA
We are pleased to announce the complete Shadow Demon lineup with the addition of lead guitarist Ryan Gallagher. Ryan will be appearing with Shadow Demon at the Sonata Artica show February 7th at Studio Seven in Seattle. Tickets are still $15 in advance and $17 the day of the show.

ShadowDemon-690.jpg

http://www.shadowdemon.us/index0.htm?main=Band.htm

:D Well we're all as happy as hell over here in SD land, needless to say.

I don't know how much Ryan is on the 'Net but I'll see if I can convince him to say a word or two soon.

Demon Fans:

I have just been welcomed into the world of Shadow Demon as their lead guitar player. I am very excited to be a part of this group of extremely talented individuals. United, we shall destroy all of you!!!

Thanks to Blaine, James, Jay and Jeff and the legions of Shadow Demon breatherand.

RLG:headbang:

WWW.SHADOWDEMON.US

Remember, get your tickets for the Sonata Arctica Show, Feb 7 at WWW.SHADOWDEMON.US

I've met Ryan a couple of times and he is definitely a very cool person as well as a killer guitar player. Glad to see he's teaming up with one of my favorite bands in the area!

Not bad, not great. Of course since the mic is fixed to the camera the sound changed as you moved about the room but still it was good enough for us to critique ourselves.

DoomsdayZach said:
yeah, that was one of my main concern, but i figured for the purpose, it would be fine. plus i wanted to flip off jeff :D

WAY TO FUCK UP THERE BIG BOY!!!! :lol:

Yeah...I have a feeling that one will be making the out-takes reel when we put a DVD out. :loco: