Shallows Of Forever

IOfTheStorm

Gogol Bordello
Mar 28, 2002
Athens-Greece
www.monolith.gr
Just got the vinyl release of the comp. Great work on every aspect of it, the package with the old school cover, the photos and flyers from the demo days, and the sound that is perfect, considering the fact that we are talking about demos recorded in the 80s. Despite the fact that Mythiasin's voice is absent (what happened with that Dave Brooks guy? Amazing voice), this material (along with the "Inner Ascendance" demo and "The Goddess Principle") is among my favourite pieces of S.P. music. and it's a delight to finally listening to it in a proper way.

Thank you for your good words about our release.
Well,if you consider that the tracks are 25 years old and taken from their first ever demos ,the quality is absolutely great we have in this release,we were expecting a not so good sound but we were finally satisfied with the result.Concerning the artwork and the whole package was on purpose to be like a mid 80"s release and i think we suceeded.
The Steel Prophet -Shallows of Forever Cd will be available at the end of March which will also include some bonus tracks,also from the first days of the band,we will try to keep you updated
Please check our site for more infos about aour label and our releases

www.steel-legacy.com

STEEL PROPHET-SHALLOWS OF FOREVER CD is finally available!!!!!More unreleased tracks here and more storming metal!!!!!
Does anyone has the first two demos the band EVER released???i look for years just to hear them but with no sucess!!!I remember the first demo was sold 6 years ago in e-bay from the guy who was in the METAL FORCES magazine from the 80"s but i missed it,for which i regreted..strangely,the item ended in a not so high price..anyway if someone has it i would be very interested if he could tape it for me.let me know please
thank you
www.steel-legacy.com

Actually, I'm going to redo the guitars on the "Revelations" demo from 1984 or something some time after we finish the new record. The drum and bass tracks are really good, but the guitar was done live and is slightly out of tune, so it needs to be re-recorded. I think I'll add some extra guitar orchestration too...

Actually, I'm going to redo the guitars on the "Revelations" demo from 1984 or something some time after we finish the new record. The drum and bass tracks are really good, but the guitar was done live and is slightly out of tune, so it needs to be re-recorded. I think I'll add some extra guitar orchestration too...

Rockin'!