Shaman In Progpower 2003 !!

Latin Diniz

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2002
Brazil
Visit site
Hello people!! I am here new and I come to say that a group that has to participate in the neighbor progpower is Shaman, of the ex-members of Angra. Its first album is up to now for me the best of the year!! If you don't still know Andre Matos' work, and Luís Mariuti and Ricardo Confessori don't waste more time..It is fantastic!!! With certainty it is a differentiated work and with participation besides of Tobias Sammet of Edguy that you so much liked in Prog of this year....It is that.Long life to the Metal!!
Excuse my terrible English...

Yes! Shaman - Ritual is a great effort. To be honest, I prefer this over a lot of the Angra stuff (pre-Rebirth).

I'd love to see Shaman next year!

Yeah!!! Matos is an icon of Heavy in Brazil, and I think that inside of its style is consecrated also in the rest of the world. He is a fighter that doesn't escape from the challenges and who thought he would not get to survive far away from the name Angra it wandered a lot!!

Long life to the metal!!

Yes, Glenn, please get Shaman for next year. Aside from listening to an amazing band, I can complete my autograph collection on Holy Land, Angels Cry, Fireworks, etc...!!! LOL

They deserve to be there in the next to last slot simply due to their prior work with Angra!!!

unless they plan on playing a lot of angra material and possiblly other covers, i don't think they have enough material to play next to last for an hour and a half... just a thought.

Ryan

Hi Man!!!
I say to you that Shaman is playing in the moment all the 10 music of its first album, besides some music of Angra composed by Andre Matos as Nothing to Say, Carry On, Lisbon, Wings of Reality. Besides they execute covers of Deep Purple " Burn ", Judas Priest " Painkiller ", Viper " Living for the Night ", and sometimes Motorhead " Aces of Spades " and Black Sabbath " Paranoid ". These two music when executed it is common that the members of the band change of places. Andre for example is going to the battery.
Being like this, the show lasts a little more than 2 hours l and be sure that is very good...
Long life to the Metal!!!