Shameless Self-Promotion/Underground Bands Thread

Defiance

I vårens ljusa kvällar
Hi!

Since a lot of you guys/gals here have band, I figured it'd be good to create this thread; however, not only can you post your own bands, but also other underground/unknown bands that you think deserve to be mentioned here.

So I'll start with some CRn bands that I think are worth listening to:

Amarillo Cian y Magenta [crazy jazz]

Introvisión [prog]

Time's Forgotten [prog]

Your turn to recommend brilliant, unknown bands! Cheers!

since i don't have any group, i will make some promotion to some friends of mine :)

frostmoon eclipse (black metal)

handful of hate (black metal)

deathrow (black metal)

nocratai (industrial/black shit :lol:) sorry i seem to know only black metal guys :)

subhuman (death metal)

some other groups in which someone i know plays they don't deserve to be mentioned :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Since a lot of you guys/gals here have band, I figured it'd be good to create this thread; however, not only can you post your own bands, but also other underground/unknown bands that you think deserve to be mentioned here.

So I'll start with some CRn bands that I think are worth listening to:

Amarillo Cian y Magenta [crazy jazz]

Introvisión [prog]

Time's Forgotten [prog]

Your turn to recommend brilliant, unknown bands! Cheers!

I am a Time's Forgotten BIG FAN!!! Actually a friend of mine plays the guitar there!!! and I haven´t heard the other two bands, I will take a look!!!

Amazing to find two CRn bands here, good idea by the way.

Gracias mop!!! haha

@ Lefay: Thanks, will hear them.
@ Angry Guy: Sounds good! Are you the singer? Nice voice!

I am a Time's Forgotten BIG FAN!!! Actually a friend of mine plays the guitar there!!! and I haven´t heard the other two bands, I will take a look!!!

Amazing to find two CRn bands here, good idea by the way.

Gracias mop!!! haha

Haha who's your friend, Ari? ACM is excellent, and Introvisión is better than Time's haha.

Skálmöld, like the first proper icelandic viking metal band has signed a deal with Napalm records. I have yet to get their album though..

my project is called Darcroven. Have some new stuff written, hopefully this weekend i'll do some recording. unfortunately, i have no youtube account so i can't share my songs with you guys here (yet), but the myspace link's in my sig below. enjoy.

The first band is Tribe After Tribe, give it a listen:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PREkdydG1T0&feature=related[/ame]

The second one is Subscribe from Hungary, it`s hard to describe their music but in short everything between hardcore and jazz:

Enjoy it!

Old black metal project that I screamed in:

I also do vocals + lyrics for Skald (see my signature), but since there's nothing online that's worth posting - I'll just wait till our record is released... :)