Share you cell phone video clips from an Opeth show

I hate people with cellphones at shows... hmm nevermind, not only at show, all the time. I just hate them. I don't understand why they feel the need to take pictures, or worse, video, because the quality that it gives is so poor that it's not even worth the listening/watching. Ridiculous. Sorry for bullshitting.

Those are surprisingly good, MetalMan! I just took a few stills that totally suck and aren't worth sharing. Cheap ass phone. Nice to see you posting here again, btw.

I hate people with cellphones at shows... hmm nevermind, not only at show, all the time. I just hate them. I don't understand why they feel the need to take pictures, or worse, video, because the quality that it gives is so poor that it's not even worth the listening/watching.
Well, fancy phones nowadays have very good cameras that can take pretty decent video.

I'm just totally disturbed whenever I see a cellphone in a show. Anyway. Oh and worse, I've seen people making SMS while Enslaved were playing. But whatever, cellphone or not, I personally just don't take photos DURING the show.

^ Can't wait that somebody prove that quality to me. Video, something? Personally never saw any good quality, but I'm sure it's possible.

It is almost like the new form of bootlegging to tape.

I remember a friend of mine that use to bootleg shows was positive that his singing along was part of adding the 'live atmosphere' to the tape.

I enjoy the vids on youtube shooted by someone else but can't do that by myself during the show cause I'm sooo concentrated on the show with all of my senses.
But am wondering what kind of camera they're using when I happen to see the beautiful one.
For me, it's kinda tough to shoot a song fully...

when opeth played in Chile I was asked to shoot the highlights of the concert. The problem is that the setlist was so damn good I had to shoot parts of every song. The result was great, since now I can remember every goosebump that made me stop recording.