Share your humiliating experiences here!

Originally posted by 13th angel
ha ha ha....funny shit............k-mak........I am getting a wierd visualization of you fins.......:D :p

HEY, I'M FINNISH DAMMIT! Didn't you know that dear? :D And Swedish and German and Scottish and Irish and.... Ugh. hahaha But my last name is Finnish, too.

Hey Kalmahkoff (sp?), if you live in Oulu, do you know V-P? He is the webmaster of Sonata Arctica and a good buddy of mine.

Originally posted by Squeak
HEY, I'M FINNISH DAMMIT! Didn't you know that dear? :D And Swedish and German and Scottish and Irish and.... Ugh. hahaha But my last name is Finnish, too.

alina!!!

:D .......hey girl ....whats up?......actually dear...you sound like a mutt.......he he he:D :p

Originally posted by Squeak

Hey Kalmahkoff (sp?), if you live in Oulu, do you know V-P? He is the webmaster of Sonata Arctica and a good buddy of mine.

Nope, I don't know him.....and actually I don't live in Oulu at the moment. Originally I am from there though.

What's your last name then, if I may ask? :)
and you can call me k-mak...or anything that suits you. :D