Share your humiliating experiences here!

Gums

sweet bitching
Jan 9, 2002
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
I'm sure everyone has had something happen to them that was rather embaressing and would give us all a good laugh!

I've done PLENTY that would humiliate the average man, but most of it doesn't bug me. For some weird reason though, the other day, when I leaned over to kiss this girl and got denied, it embarassed me more than ever! It was like a week ago, and I still feel pathetic :cry:

i'm now gonna go stick my head in the toilet and flush myself to death

hey gumster.....I see you got you hotdog back!:p .....

well my story.....It involves none other than kevin dubrow of quiet riot........a year or so back Quiet riot played at a rock club that I have been going to for years. this peticular night my friend( who is the sound guy at the club) asked me to do the lights for the show...I said ok.... well, I was running the light board and the spotlight at the same time...so automaticaly there is plenty of room for error...ha ha.... about 12 minutes into the show I was having a problem with some of the lights...which split my concentration and therefore I was a little late getting the spotlight on the person it should be on.....well kevin dubrow(being the arrogant,self centered little prick he is) tells me over the mic ...Quote" hey light guy.....the guitar player is over their" end quote....with a very sarchastic tone ...then every one laughs.... I was a little embarresed....mostly mad later....needless to say I HATE KEVIN DUBROW!!!:lol: :mad: :D

Originally posted by 13th angel
hey gums.......I forgot to tell ya that has happened to me........so don't feel bad dude!!:p :D

haha thank you! I feel better already knowing that the Alimighty 13th Angel has experienced this as well!

and yes, the hotdog is back!
:cool:
but i've noticed that the hotdog is stretched and mutilated!

Hey Gums! Ive missed you, nice to see you back! Though Im not here as often as Id like either.
Ouch John........that is embarassing....lol (sorry)
I dont believe anything embarrasing has ever happened to me....;) ....yeh right!

One that comes to mind...a few years back there was a beer/wine festival at the marketplace of my hometown Oulu, and obviously I was there with some friends...drunk as a duck...at some point we decided to leave and go to a club...there was a fence surrounding the festival area and of course we had to climb over the fence. So...we went to the club...I had a few beers and at some point I had to go to the bathroom, quite inevitable, only then I noticed that I had ripped my pants (crutch) almost in two separate pieces while climbing the fence...and I had been in the bar for few hours without noticing it... :D

Luckily I tend to forget ( ;) @ Corny) moments like that. I cannot think of something particular now :/
I know for sure I did things I would have never done if I had been sober though - I'm very sure k-mak can relate to that :D :p

Back to humiliation....or should I say insanity. :D

We had a party here on saturday and....here in Finland, if we drink we really do DRINK....and well, today I heard that some class mates had found me lying on a street near the place we the party took place. Luckily the weather wasn't too cold. :p

And a week ago two of my friends were showing their drinking habits to a whole village at a local club. The other one had dislocated his shoulder and I took him to a hospital, and the other one had peed into his bed, because he wasn't able to go to the toilet at the time, or so he said.

K-mak's report from icy Finland ends here. :p

Originally posted by metaphor
K-mak, do you Fins have 2 livers? And a spare pair of eyes in case you go blind because of methil (spelling?) alcohol in your drinks?
It's amaizing!

ha ha ha....funny shit............k-mak........I am getting a wierd visualization of you fins.......:D :p