Share your Midi music, Vol. 2!

the thing i really hate about guitar pro is that i'm writing TAB for drums. wtf. i mean i know it exists, but not like it is in guitar pro. guitar pro is good for one thing and one thing only, guitar. i use finale for everything. i incorperate strings, synth, vocal lines, and a customized drumset.
from what i know, u can't do this nearly as easily and well with guitar pro. also as i said, i write with notation not tab.

interesting progression bball. i'd like to see what you make of it. sounds like it oculd be the beginning of an epic metal song or the beginning of a prog/death kinda song. or even just leave it as a slow acoustic thing and put bass and vocals on it.

... any comments on my song?

metalskater7 said:
Gets really prog groovy at the end.
that is pretty good shit, and it doesn't sound proggy at the end it sounds like megaman X's Sigma theme at the end. good riffs and stuff, but i think the beginning needs more drums or accents or something. the guitar sounds so alone.

my music is so different most of the time that it doesn't sound like a typical metal song, but its definately metal :)

also i put the vocal lines in my songs that i think of one for. i did that in the song i posted, its the synth sound. and i really gotta redo that freakin solo. i thought of something better but i'm lazy.

i got another one to post soon.

zmetallica said:
and it doesn't sound proggy at the end it sounds like megaman X's Sigma theme at the end.
I gotta go undust that now and see if it does lol.
And yeah I didn't add the second guitar or drums to the start yet, haven't had the time.