Sharing "my" collection of DRUM SAMPLES here

These samples are great! I'm using them on a new project and they sound awesome when you bus the cymbals to a room style reverb.

super super n00b question, but hell..I'll bite the bullet.

I'm seeing crash/ride samples, etc. My OH mics are capturing cymbals, and the over-all sound of the drum kit. How would I trigger these samples to my cymbals?

Again, i know..i know, but I had to ask. thanks for your patience.

any answers for my n00b post?

"super super n00b question, but hell..I'll bite the bullet.

I'm seeing crash/ride samples, etc. My OH mics are capturing cymbals, and the over-all sound of the drum kit. How would I trigger these samples to my cymbals?

Again, i know..i know, but I had to ask. thanks for your patience."

You should probably use a High pass filter on the OHs so that you can just hear the cymbals and then use these signals to trigger the samples. Just a suggestion

Wow, Erkan, thanks man, or like we use to say here in Spain: COJONUDO:headbang:

(Something like fucking great or whatever.)

I don´t know but this should be sticky for the n00bs, like me

:kickass:

Looks like it will be and sound awesome from peoples posts about it here! I'm in the middle of downloading it now, but what is the best program for using these samples?

I have the drum samples and aptrigga 2.3, how do I use it?! I have been trying for the last 2 hours and can only get like one piece of a drum to play, not all of them.

I really appreciate this. Very nice samples, I've already started to muck around with blending and stuff and it's going nicely. Just had a bit of trouble with the .rar being in parts, and finally realised that extracting one would combine all of them. :oops: