Sharon Osbourne Sinks To New Depths!

"imdb.com reports that OZZY OSBOURNE's marriage nearly collapsed in the early 1980s â€" after wife Sharon Osbourne cheated on him with his band's guitarist Randy Rhoads.
The shocking revelation was made public by Sharon in the family's new tome "Ordinary People: Our Story", which charts their incredible lives through the eyes of all members of the Osbourne clan â€" including children Aimee, Kelly and Jack. And Sharon, 51, admits that the subject of her infidelity with Rhoads â€" who died in a plane crash in 1982 â€" is off limits as far as her husband is concerned, because he finds the incident too painful to deal with. Sharon writes, "When I talk about the early days of the love affair between Ozzy and me, I have to be honest â€" it wasn't just the two of us. Randy was a vital part of the tale. When Ozzy and I weren't speaking we turned to Randy, and when we were on loving terms he was there too.
"On the road we often ended up in the back of the tour bus together, watching TV and dozing off without thinking anything of it. Not that we were having sex with each other. There was one time I was with Randy. Ozzy knows about it but has never wanted to discuss it. That's his way of dealing with it. But don't read any dissatisfaction into it. Ozzy knows the one-time occurrence was loving, not lustful. And he was just as in love with Randy as I was. He still cries when talking about Randy. So do I."
In the book, Ozzy writes: "You couldn't have illustrated the two of us better than the way we dealt with the devastation of losing our best friend.
"I wanted to drink myself into the grave next to him. Sharon wanted to get back to work. Three weeks later she started auditioning new guitar players â€" not to replace Randy. We couldn't replace him. "In a way, we've never lost Randy completely. We continue to play his music and every year on March 19, the day of the plane crash, Sharon and I light a candle for our friend and cry."

Can you believe this!? :OMG: Does this woman have ANY shame!? Randy`s Mom & Brother should sue! :loco: :hotjump:

WestSideDave said:
"imdb.com reports that OZZY OSBOURNE's marriage nearly collapsed in the early 1980s â€" after wife Sharon Osbourne cheated on him with his band's guitarist Randy Rhoads.
The shocking revelation was made public by Sharon in the family's new tome "Ordinary People: Our Story", which charts their incredible lives through the eyes of all members of the Osbourne clan â€" including children Aimee, Kelly and Jack. And Sharon, 51, admits that the subject of her infidelity with Rhoads â€" who died in a plane crash in 1982 â€" is off limits as far as her husband is concerned, because he finds the incident too painful to deal with. Sharon writes, "When I talk about the early days of the love affair between Ozzy and me, I have to be honest â€" it wasn't just the two of us. Randy was a vital part of the tale. When Ozzy and I weren't speaking we turned to Randy, and when we were on loving terms he was there too.
"On the road we often ended up in the back of the tour bus together, watching TV and dozing off without thinking anything of it. Not that we were having sex with each other. There was one time I was with Randy. Ozzy knows about it but has never wanted to discuss it. That's his way of dealing with it. But don't read any dissatisfaction into it. Ozzy knows the one-time occurrence was loving, not lustful. And he was just as in love with Randy as I was. He still cries when talking about Randy. So do I."
In the book, Ozzy writes: "You couldn't have illustrated the two of us better than the way we dealt with the devastation of losing our best friend.
"I wanted to drink myself into the grave next to him. Sharon wanted to get back to work. Three weeks later she started auditioning new guitar players â€" not to replace Randy. We couldn't replace him. "In a way, we've never lost Randy completely. We continue to play his music and every year on March 19, the day of the plane crash, Sharon and I light a candle for our friend and cry."

Can you believe this!? :OMG: Does this woman have ANY shame!? Randy`s Mom & Brother should sue! :loco: :hotjump:

sue for what? that randy banged sharon? who gives a shit! if sharon is airing dirty laundry then fine, why should she be sued though? the Osbournes loved randy reguardless of what happened between them in their lives when he was alive . SHAME! i call it guts! i personally wouldnt want to air my dirty laundry to the world but heah brother if you did it, LIVE UP TO IT!!

Are you smoking crack? There's no lawsuit in any of this. Sharon can talk about Randy if she wants. She actually knew the guy. There's nothing really libelous about any of this. She slept with him. BIG FUCKIN' DEAL! HOW DOES THIS AFFECT YOUR LIFE?!

Further, just because she cheated on Ozzy she's in the wrong? Let's not forget that Sharon nearly killed Ozzy and a Japanese woman when she walked in on her and Ozzy. It was good for the goose, it's good for the gander, IMO.

And, guess what! They're still married!

cycosuicide said:
But admit it people, you'd all bang Sharon.
I would now! She looks really good after dropping all the weight. :Spin: Of course, she has been with Ozzy. I don't think I would want to be following after Ozzy, at least not without a good bottle of Cidex or Phisohex.

I still think she has been with someone other than Ozzy and Randy, though. Take a good look at Jack Osbourne. Why does he look so much like King Buzzo from the Melvins? :D

Also what everyone seems to forget, is that dead people have no rights. You can say anything you want about a person (as long as they are legally dead) without fear of being sued. Family members etc are not given the same rights as the person who is dead to sue. That's why so many tell all books and expose' only appear after the person is no longer around. Not only are they not there to defend themselves, they can't have anything done legally either!

All I was saying is that, given Sharon`s habit of exploiting every aspect of er family`s life for a quick buck, this latest "confession" seems like yet ANOTHER attention-grab. I could really care LESS what she and Randy did; I`m sure Randy was FAR from perfect, but he`s not here to defend himself, either. And while I don`t begrudge Sharon for doing what she felt necessary to get ahead in a "man`s business", as it was once perceived, [I`m NOT referring to the alleged affair w/ Randy here], there ARE limits, and she exceeded these long ago! It`s sad that she feels it`s ok to exploit a dead guys name all to keep the Osbourne name in the headlines! Just voicing an opinion, that`s all......

Unless someone's a fan of Ozzy or a musician, the average Joe will not even know who Randy Rhoads is.

WestSideDave said:
All I was saying is that, given Sharon`s habit of exploiting every aspect of er family`s life for a quick buck, this latest "confession" seems like yet ANOTHER attention-grab. I could really care LESS what she and Randy did; I`m sure Randy was FAR from perfect, but he`s not here to defend himself, either. And while I don`t begrudge Sharon for doing what she felt necessary to get ahead in a "man`s business", as it was once perceived, [I`m NOT referring to the alleged affair w/ Randy here], there ARE limits, and she exceeded these long ago! It`s sad that she feels it`s ok to exploit a dead guys name all to keep the Osbourne name in the headlines! Just voicing an opinion, that`s all......

im feelin ya dog! not attacking you! not trying to go TITO ORTIZ on your ass or anything, hhaa