Sharpen your ears

My Heart is Dying? Penis demoniac?

Hehe, I first thought you wanted us to guess by the video without sound. Then I realised my speakers weren't plugged in.

edit: Or it is that word after "when the" and before "is gone". Sounds like "sealight"

edit2: I forgot to say: It sounds awesome.

edit3: http://www.niklassundin.com/?p=70 For those who wonder what the song is for.

Yep, it sounds a lot different. Especially the voices (surprise) and the pronounciation are completely different, but also the guitar sound is more Dark Tranquillitish than Sentencedish. The great youtube quality played its part as well.

Sentenced - Broken

Correct, my good man! Now let us think about a good prize...

Rahvin said:
It was fun. Can we have more? If we can't I'll settle for the promise of a cover album including at least one (1) Testament and one (1) Kreator song. ;)

No other covers are in the pipeline right now, but we'll put up a better and harder teaser clip next time of course.

Correct, my good man! Now let us think about a good prize...

I am very excited.

I just saw that it was exactly my 500th post with which I guessed it.
Let's all celebrate.

*goes downstairs, sits down in front of the TV and drinks a beer*

edit:
No other covers are in the pipeline right now, but we'll put up a better and harder teaser clip next time of course.

I guess you don't play some covers while rehearsing? Some sound samples of that would do a great job.

Sentenced! Does this possibly mean that there is some sort of Sentenced tribute album in the works, with other bands covering their songs as well?

And I second the motion of hearing it live. I actually love hearing covers live, even if it takes time away from the band's own material.

And damn you Matse, I would've gotten it. :mad:

I think it will sound great. It seems like Mikael's vocals will turn out better than the original ones. I especially dig the "AaaAaaAaa" part. Not that we get the chance to hear much more..

@Matse: this is the perfect moment to ask for something...well...big. :p

Since German venue managers don't seem to be able to put up a German DT-tour I guess we won't be able to solve this problem with a nice set of blowjobs.
If you need my address for a complete collection of all DT albums on vinyl (signed of course) just PM me.