Shattered - Metal from Bristol, UK

Macabre_Transmigrant

Hooooooo!!!!!!!
Dec 6, 2002
Bristol, England
shatteredband.tk
OK, we've just confirmed this with the promoters and we will be playing at the Louisiana in Bristol on Saturday the 18th of October. I have absolutely no idea who the other bands are as yet but i'll post here as and when i hear news. For those of you who are unfamiliar with us (we're a fairly new band), we play kind of Thrashy, Melodic Death Metal, mostly original songs but the occasional cover tune too. We haven't got round to funding a demo yet but there's a couple of songs recorded on my four-track available over on mp3.com - http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/637/shattered2.html. Our live show is pretty intense, energetic and full of general over-the-top metalness so most of you guys on the forum should enjoy yourselves, should be a good night. See you there.

P.S. our URL: is www.shattered.alturl.com but at the mo the server is fucked so it doesn't work. Death To The Nu-Breed!!!!!

i is bristol too, born nbred unlike you student imposters
not much death metal happenings round here though
last two weeks been in london to see opeth an dimu borgir
awesom
last year saw necrophagia in bristol
sry bud going to see cardiacs in london that weekend
good luck with the gig anways
see you around

Cool, it is always good to hear from fellow metal fans from bristol since the scene is so weak here, i was at that opeth show along with most of the rest of the band it fucking ruled! I'm sure we'll catch you at our next gig if you're around.

ps. a couple of other cool bristol based death metal bands are Kachana and Phallicide, both of whom have pages on mp3.com - Phallicide are also seeking a new drummer at the moment so if you know any one fast and good i'm sure they'd appreciate you putting them in touch - their site is www.phallicide.co.uk/

Hey, yeah I'll keep it in mind, and I'll see if I can gather some people and come down there... I haven't heard of your band I must say (although I've hardly heard of any local bands. The only reason I know who Phallicide are is cos they come from the same area as me). And oh yeah, I was also at Opeth the other week :p