Sheffield City Hall - Where are your seats?

I managed to get four tickets in row AA. This will make the trip down from Edinburgh well worth it. My wife is pregnant and would have been at the very back if it was standing so she,s delighted.:headbang:

Don't blame you re. snake pass. I hope the weather is good or you could have issues.

Absolutely! With it being January, there is a good chance it will be closed, if there is snow - or worse still, we'll be able to get there, but not back home!! I think we'll probably get the train, I can do without the stress, and I think Paxoman can do without me being stressed as well!! :lol:

Our tickets arrived today - F36, 37 and 38...t'other side of Fingers! :headbang:

I phoned the number on the main site on Thursday afternoon when I remembered...nearly forgot:erk:

I gave the password and the tickets arrived Monday.

So your in seats in front of us, despite ordering them in the afternoon, when we all phoned bang on 9am?! What the f**k?!!

Maybe those first five rows were set aside for us, but as we didn't give the password, we didn't get them? But I wasn't asked for the password, and I thought tickets wern't on sale until Friday. So anyone phoning on Thursday should be told that, and then thats when you give the password to get the pre-sale tickets. So why were most of us just given 'normal' tickets, that shouldn't have gone on sale until Friday?

So your in seats in front of us, despite ordering them in the afternoon, when we all phoned bang on 9am?! What the f**k?!!

Maybe those first five rows were set aside for us, but as we didn't give the password, we didn't get them? But I wasn't asked for the password, and I thought tickets wern't on sale until Friday. So anyone phoning on Thursday should be told that, and then thats when you give the password to get the pre-sale tickets. So why were most of us just given 'normal' tickets, that shouldn't have gone on sale until Friday?

I was not asked for the password either but I offered it after picking-up an inquisative tone in the ladys voice. Probably just luck. At least we're all major Saxon fans who have spent 26 years and small fortunes folling them and not blaggers who are going to sell them on ebay!!!
Hope to see some of you guys at the gig.

Sounds like the Ticket office weren't given the right info. !

I gave the "password" ??????????

You know, thats what ive also been thinking. From the start it seemed strange that only row F onwards was on sale during pre-sale. Ok theres gonna be some friends/family/promoter seats already took, but nearly 200 seats??

I'm in the hotel bristol too.Look forward to meeting some of you there.:headbang:

Me thinks Hotel Bristol won't know what's hit it when us motley crew (or should that be Crue? lol) turn up! :headbang: :kickass: I just hope they have shower cubicles rather than baths, or some of you fellas might have to give me a hand fishing Paxoman out of the bath again!! :lol:

I was not asked for the password either but I offered it after picking-up an inquisative tone in the ladys voice. Probably just luck. At least we're all major Saxon fans who have spent 26 years and small fortunes folling them and not blaggers who are going to sell them on ebay!!!
Hope to see some of you guys at the gig.

:heh: :heh: :heh:
i thought id just let you know i will be joining you in row AA thanks a lot for the ticket m8 cant wait,right in the front row amazing center seats too.:headbang: ROCK ON

:heh: :heh: :heh:
i thought id just let you know i will be joining you in row AA thanks a lot for the ticket m8 cant wait,right in the front row amazing center seats too.:headbang: ROCK ON

Haha I thought you were too old for these kind of forums matey??? Good to see that theres life in the old dog yet. lol. The great thing about places like this is that you'll find real fans with a passion for the music regardless of whats flavour of the month.

I know you've been a fan since the begining but all this kind of stuff makes the build up even better ehh?