sheffield hotel

skinthrapper

paradiddle
Dec 4, 2006
heanor
just wondering if anyone else has tried travel lodge in sheffield,ive got a room for twenty six quid,sleeps two which i think is ok for a travelodge.if you cant get the same deal try becomming a member on there site.see you at the gig.
oh and is anyone else going to see maiden at sheffield arena ?:headbang:

just wondering if anyone else has tried travel lodge in sheffield,ive got a room for twenty six quid,sleeps two which i think is ok for a travelodge.if you cant get the same deal try becomming a member on there site.see you at the gig.

Think most of us are staying in the hotel Bristol. If you are staying in the Travel Lodge, then you could always pop along to the hotel Bristol and have a drink with us. No doubt we will be in the bar before moving on somewhere else. :kickass:

Best pub is the Dove and Rainbow or The Nelson.
Yep...I'm a bit local to Sheffield :)

Which place will have metal/Saxon playing all afternoon??
We need to know. Maybe everybody on this board whos going can hook up there? Or is somewhere arranged already?

:kickass: :kickass: I'll be there along with a few fellow American Metalheads and we'll be meeting up with our mates over there :kickass: :headbang: :worship: :heh:

We NEED to hook up for a few pints! I'm also going to the Newcastle gig too!

I CAN'T KIN' WAIT!