Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Si, tiene sabor

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Had a mini debate with my supervisor over a woman's arsehole. I claim there's no flavor. Not much diff from licking an elbow. He contests that there is some flavor to the area. Though he's doubting himself, said its possible that its vagine run off.

Reactions: arg
Butthole can have a whole range of flavors, bitter, fishy, acidic, etc, determined by several factors like what she ate, when she last took a shit, how thoroughly did she wash. I’ve had anus that tasted like burritos and another like lavender.

Personally I don’t like them sparkling clean, I prefer a faint aroma of shit, not overpowering but I need a little whiff of turd to get hard

Reactions: Bloopy
Personally I don’t like them sparkling clean, I prefer a faint aroma of shit, not overpowering but I need a little whiff of turd to get hard

If you want a little hoobastank on your cank (er sore), just ask the dame how they wipe their arse whilst upon the first date. If they confess to the unholy art of the upright wipe, then rest assured there will be an ample bASS note of fetid gastro gravy. Wiping thorough in a sitting position ensures that the orifice is thoroughly cleared of dysenHERy.

Use this knowledge to dial in to make adjustments as your kink suits.

Reactions: arg