Shoes

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
I'm obsessed with shoes. Here are my latest pair:

imgres

What shoes are you GASING?

i mainly wear formal shoes / boots all the time..

Screen%20shot%202010-11-07%20at%2022.28.34.jpg

latest purchase..

Hmmm, i can't say i'm obsessed with shoes but over the years i've gathered a few favourites that include: chuck taylors, vans slip-on and adidas superstars.

Im a huge pretty boy lol. shoes are my shit, lately ive been diggin the nike airmax or any of the reebok classics.

Right now im on the hunt for a pair of strait black with a neon green nike check airmaxes.

I love shoes too...But mainly skate mid top high tops because I ride BMX as a hobby.
I have 3 pairs of Vans skink, all 3 different colours and laces to go with different clothes. (yes I'm that gay...but not really) I just like colour coding and things matching.

Would love a pair or Supras but they don't sell 'em where I'm from. I prefer neutral coloured shoes compared to those super coloured clown looking shoes.
I can't stand those popular Chuck Taylors or Jack Purcells. I Had a pair for 3 days and gave em to a homeless person.

Adidas are awesome, I've got superstars and some other random adidas shoes that are soo comfy when worn in. I love vans classics as well especially because the waffle sole grips so well on bike pedals.

I bought 4 pairs of shoes this year.
The distributor of Fallen Footwear, Black Box Distribution had this crazy sale on Fallen Footwear, Zero boards and Mystery boards, as well as other fallen clothes (also picked up a Fallen belt and hoody), so managed to snag 4 pairs of shoes for less than half price.
One pair is already pretty worn out from skateboarding though haha.
So I'll have shoes for probably the next 3 years and wont have to buy anymore for ages haha.
Also own a pair of jogging shoes, but 95 per cent of the time I'm wearing skate shoes. I've been skating on and off for years (but I'm going to have to quit for good pretty soon for various reasons), so I just feel comfortable wearing skate shoes.