Shoes

allshoe7.jpg

Am I a complete fucking wanker? :oops:

But really, wearing sandals with something like jeans or cargo shorts while just walking around makes you look like a tool. Take some pride in your appearance - being well dressed sharpens the mind, and you'll be taken more seriously by anyone/everyone if you don't like like 1. a lazy surfer brah or 2. a date-raping frat bro.

The shoes on a man's feet, like the watch on his wrist, say a lot about him.

Haha, come to Australia and you'll understand what I mean about the boat shoes.
Basically all the metrosexual douches and the Australian version of your 'Guidos" (I suppose they're somewhat metrosexual wankers anyway) wear boat shoes here. I've honestly never actually met a cool guy in real life who wears them.
I mean, there's looking good, and then there's just looking like a fucking douche who tries too hard, and it's the latter who wear boat shoes here.

Generally yeah, I agree about trying to look decent. When I go skateboarding, I'll just wear shitty clothes, as I don't want to wreck my decent clothes, but otherwise, I try not to look like I'm homeless.
I went to a 21st birthday party recently, where the dress code was meant to be a nice casual thing and that's exactly what I did, dressed nicely and presentable.
And yet as always, you get these idiots who turn up in their old faded metal band t shirts, grotty old jeans, unwashed hair and of course tagging along with them, their scene girlfriends with facial piercings (which are almost always incredibly repulsive to me.......the more piercings, the more disgusting it is) and ugly tattoos.
I like metal and I'll happily call myself a metalhead, but geezus, come on, just fucking dress nice for once and wash your hair if the goddamn invite says to dress nice.
I mean, yeah, it's cool if you wear that on stage with a band and that's your image, great, but I hate these cunts that constantly need to parade how "metal and true" they are 24/7.
At least the dudes weren't wearing thongs haha.

Hightops from Shoe Carnival. Shoes are made for walking, and I wouldn't spend more than 40$ on something so temporary.

I am a show whore as well. At one point, I had well over 100 pairs of shoes. I don't know... I like shoes too.

My current shoes are just plain old tan work boots. But, when I wear sneakers I usually wear:

These:
nike-sb-dunk-high-black-red-1.jpg

Or These:
AdidasSuperstarII.jpg

But USUALLY these:
ConverseChuckTaylorAllStarHiM3310BlackMono.JPG

And, in the summer, I wear these everywhere:
m-cymn-blk.jpg

Cool to see so many people wearing Vans, I thought I was out of the loop on cool shoes and Vans werent popular these days. Been wearing either Vans or DC since about 1996, so yeah I'm a Vans fanboi yaaaay! actually got three pairs of em atm.

I usually wear cheap ass shoes that won't last longer than a year before they break.
Got these for 20€ today
1026374_pp.jpg

Boots during winter/snowstorms
stiefel.pure-trash.14-loch.jpg

I wear these but in black. VTY makes awesome shoes for extremely cheap prices.

yeah they do...there's also another that get sold for about 20€ at the store I always buy the shoes ("Memphis" or something).
the ones I have are also black with dark brown stripes. dunno if the pic is just a bit lighter than they are in reality :Smokin:

Haha, what a thread.
My grandmother just bought me these slippers:
2166.jpg

I fucking LOVE them :D It's so freakin cold in my house because there's only 2 heater atm, and these are the ideal house-shoes :lol:
And no, I don't care they look retarded :p

My normal shoes:
16c88c5c-4295-482a-a069-11d42f14172f.jpg

002.jpg

I don't care about the brand, but I wore Vans for like my entire life because I like the simple, classic look. Couldn't find good ones this year, though.