Shoes

shoeshp.jpg

i was kidding about the clown shoes... (of course).

Just good ole hi-top black converse, same make shoes for years now :D

The genius of converse is that they're one of these shoes that looks great with the shit kicked out of em.

The not so genius of converse is when you step in a puddle.

Chris, I'm sorry, but those Nike hi-tops might be the ugliest things I've ever seen :lol:

And I bailed on Vans and other big poofy skate shoes since I started wearing more form-fitting jeans - I feel like Vans and others only work with super-baggy cuffs, otherwise they look like clown shoes IMO :lol:

Am I the only one on this forum that enjoy a good pair of FALLEN shoes?
Alexi Laiho is endorsed by them and they have a Children Of Bodom shoe... Pretty sweet
But thats not the reason I buy them, they are just really comfortable. I have a hard time wearing skate shoes since my feet are so wide, but these fit almost perfectly.

Oh and I used to wear these at work, and they're incredibly comfortable and smooth. LOVE them. Except when it's really hot outside :lol:
I would really like to wear them sometimes just because they feel so good but u know.. I guess it would be strange somehow :err:
605105.jpg

Am I the only one on this forum that enjoy a good pair of FALLEN shoes?
Alexi Laiho is endorsed by them and they have a Children Of Bodom shoe... Pretty sweet
But thats not the reason I buy them, they are just really comfortable. I have a hard time wearing skate shoes since my feet are so wide, but these fit almost perfectly.

One of my favorite pairs of shoes were these fallen's:

41zJx-PWEOL.jpg

And I bailed on Vans and other big poofy skate shoes since I started wearing more form-fitting jeans - I feel like Vans and others only work with super-baggy cuffs, otherwise they look like clown shoes IMO :lol:

Marcus, you need to check out the authentics and slip-ons - those are the ''Vans'' that I'm almost positive everyone is referring to, and they're not at all big or poofy, and look awful with baggy pants.

Hell, I'm the guy who gets his jeans tailored to be more form-fitting, and I like very few other shoes!

Chris, I'm sorry, but those Nike hi-tops might be the ugliest things I've ever seen :lol:

They are ugly at first, but you gotta break em in - the colors fade, the leather relaxes, and then they're pretty tight.

These are all shoes I actually own, and wear

adidas-superstar-jam-master-jay-sounds-of-the-city-1.jpg

1212107425693400571.jpg

Ive got black ones, red and black, etc...

PORSCHE%20012901%20%284%29.jpg

These, for basketball

b2.jpg

Some New Rock boots... some Gordon Rush and kenneth cole shoes.... getting some wolverine 1000 miles soon.