Shoes

clown.jpg

Wear thongs like 99% of the time.

Man, is that actually comfortable to do? The complete lack of support for the feet, the complete lack of cushioning and that constantly having to sort of claw with your feet to keep them on, doesn't sound like it's good in the long term. Sure, they're okay in moderation, but I don't think they should be worn all the time.
That, and I think open toed shoes should only be for females anyway haha.
Haven't owned any in ages. Yes, I just wear skate shoes and socks in summer.

Ughhh... Men should not wear sandals/thongs/gaynon-shoe-shit unless they're at the pool, beach, lake, or other body of water. Just throw on some Vans sockless, or boatshoes, or loafers, or anything, even fucking Crocs - cover your feet, please.

I rock these 90% of the time because I'm lazy and my job rocks.

985-310903-p.jpg

I only wear shoes when I'm going out, otherwise. Sandals cuz IDGAF.

Going out shoes usually consist of something decent like the old pair of Ferragamo's I rock or something less expensive if its just a concert or something.

On stage, I usually rock some Sketchers or DVS shoes or whatever works for what I'm doing (I tend to dress the part for the music/band I'm playing with).

Ughhh... Men should not wear sandals/thongs/gaynon-shoe-shit unless they're at the pool, beach, lake, or other body of water. Just throw on some Vans sockless, or boatshoes, or loafers, or anything, even fucking Crocs - cover your feet, please.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
As much as I find boatshoes to be super wanky (I've yet to see someone wear them in real life who wasn't a complete fucking wanker..........except for people that actually use boats which is about 0.1 per cent of boat shoe wearers, they're okay), and Crocs to one of the most epic fails of the fashion world, it's preferable to males wearing sandals/thongs.

Sandals/thongs, leave them to the women please.

due to the fact that I have size 15 (US), 50 (Eur), 14 (UK) it's pretty hard for me to find
shoes that I can pay, so I only got 4 pairs and that is because my parents actually found
a pair of walking boots while they were on vacation in my size.
I only found 2 stores here that have shoes in my size (first city has 500.000 citizens, second
one has around 100.000) but they are soooo expensive, like 150€ for a pair, and these are pretty
bad. I can order shoes through the internet, but they're still cost around 80€ and I can't be sure
if they fit my foot well and stuff.

I find boatshoes to be super wanky (I've yet to see someone wear them in real life who wasn't a complete fucking wanker

Am I a complete fucking wanker? :oops:

But really, wearing sandals with something like jeans or cargo shorts while just walking around makes you look like a tool. Take some pride in your appearance - being well dressed sharpens the mind, and you'll be taken more seriously by anyone/everyone if you don't like like 1. a lazy surfer brah or 2. a date-raping frat bro.

The shoes on a man's feet, like the watch on his wrist, say a lot about him.