Shops

The thing is i'm in the shitty UK and most places that have metal t-shirts don't have AA and my sis is going there in April and I thought that would be a better bet.

Thorshammer said:
Does anyone here know of any metal shops in LA that sell Amon t-shirts cause my sister is going there and I need to know.

This is NOT :Spam:

You mean Los Angeles? I know Amoeba Music on Sunset blvd has a great selection of metal cds. Best place to get amon amarth shirt would be dark realm its located in downey by firestone blvd off the 605. i go there almost every week and i saw at least 3 kinds of amon amarth shirt there last time. The mummified one, the dragon head one and the tour one. if no i can get it for you for $18 bux cuz i got a friend on ebay that sells band shirts that lives 10 minutes from me. Her ebay store name is genxgear if u ever shop Ebay.

Thorshammer said:
The thing is i'm in the shitty UK and most places that have metal t-shirts don't have AA and my sis is going there in April and I thought that would be a better bet.
could you not just have the stores by you special order them for you? generaly if you have money and you want somethin they dont got they should jump at the chance to order somethin for a purchase.

I have tried and all I got was who is Amon Amarth? so it was a case of fuck you you don't know shit apart from those fag...I don't even want to type it.