Short Arch Enemy Recording

Guitars Sound abit hollow compared to the original, needs more warmth, a little more bass wouldnt hurt. Also, sounds weird hearing the first guitar part hard left, when in the original its just left of centre. Great tone for a pedal, i must say.

cobhc said:
dfhs, sonar toms, similar eq to the one you posted in the doomsday thread, bit of gating, bit of comp, and dverb, and thats about it

Haha..serious? Great stuff :)...I need some new mic pre's (still need to get my mic pre from the shop do'h..they had it accidentaly sold it so now should be in soon again...pain) to gain better quality out of my toms..I know I will get there eventually if I work hard hard hard...

I'll post some soundclips of me playing on drums this song next week or something...got nothing connected or anything at the moment..

Also...i'm still amazed by the sound you're getting out of the pedal...friend of mine is buying it..I let him hear the samples of your pedal and some other samples and he was sold...

Keith - Great stuff man..only that tone could use some crips..if you know what I mean...

yeh i guess i did lefthander, but i'm getting used to the pedal, and also not mixed anything for a while lol. And funky, you got msn or anything, wouldn't mind swapping some settings with you.

i forgot to mention i also used andy samples on snare and kick, both mixed 50/50 with dfhs. keith what did you use for bass on your recording?

O I see!
Yeah- I can share-why not? But my setup (if you about dfhs save file) at home

And my setup is

Drums-DFHS
Bass-Spectrasonis Trilogy
Guiatrz-ESP-Metal Zone+vst Warp+eq's
Vox-Inovatone mic

Its a poor russian musician's setup :)

Sorry my bad english:)

And my last sample-not are best is:
Some Opeth style
http://www.mytempdir.com/688187

(1 mb)

Originally posted by cobhc
another recording, guitars are fuzzy, but i'm having real trouble getting them tight.
I like the first clip not the second, I think you must add some low end and presence...a bass track will help you a lot.
The sound is not bad...