short AXE FX test

The second one (the EURO UBER sim) seems a bit honky for my tastes, but either way, both sound miles better than any POD. Damn I wish I had the cash to drop on an Axe Fx. Grrr. :bah:

thanks guys! :)

i've been a bit disapointed by my axe once again, then...as always i sat down and dialed in some tomes and now once again i am really happy! :D

here's another clip:

AXE FX RECTO NEW MADNESS!

i tried to get someting between the bit harsh sounding 5150 and the boomy sounding UBER.
it's almost the same settings but i used the RECTO NEW sim.

damn ths is probably the best tone i've ever got out of my axe!

don't mind the bad drums and the sloppy uninspired playing,
i just tried to cover a few rythmic things.

it's single tracked, i bet it would sound great when played exactly and doubled! :D

cheers
S.

I'm really diggin the tone, I don't think it's honky at all... it all depends on your tastes and what kind of tone you're going for and what kind of music you'll be playing. Double track it, add some grinding bass, mix it well, and that tone will slam! Nicely done.

@Virgil.
thanks man, i think this will work great for heavier rythm stuff but i also played a few faster singlenote riffs and it sounded good too, the lo/hi freq resonance paramters bring so much life t the tone.
it'S the first time that i can really feel the stuff i am playing, the guitar itelf kinda interacts with the tone, i feel the tone in my hands, even i suck at guitar playing! :lol:

@bogchop
yeaht it's an axe-fx but the standard model :)

cheers
S.