Short BrOOtz with shred!!!

some timing issues on the rhytm guitars before the solo (which is cool hahaha), but overall I dig the feel of the mix, as usual ;)
again really nice snare!

Don´t forget to pan in your guitar´s a tad in when playing intro and jazz (80%L at the beginning). Compression on snare (faster attack and/or longer release) will push it more "into" the mix. Try it, it works (for me;)). Don´t get me wrong, i love your stuff. Some improvement on drums would be killer!!!

BTW: You once posted some DI´s. I would be delighted to gave your newer stuff a shot!

That was done very well man

Thanks a lot :)

sounds cool man!! guitar chain?

Thanks man! :) Shecter with EMG 81 --»toneport--» Jboost--» 8505--» Asem recto and one of the guitar hack impulses.

some timing issues on the rhytm guitars before the solo (which is cool hahaha), but overall I dig the feel of the mix, as usual ;)
again really nice snare!

Thanks bro :) I didnt noticed! might be a bad copy/paste!lol

The production fits the style of the song! Good job as the producer/engineer to make the vibe of the song correspond to the production of the song. Veryy niceee *borat voice*

Thanks friend. :) I gonna see the hit hat thing.

Don´t forget to pan in your guitar´s a tad in when playing intro and jazz (80%L at the beginning). Compression on snare (faster attack and/or longer release) will push it more "into" the mix. Try it, it works (for me;)). Don´t get me wrong, i love your stuff. Some improvement on drums would be killer!!!

BTW: You once posted some DI´s. I would be delighted to gave your newer stuff a shot!

Yeah the intro should be like 80% not 100% like I do!lol I dont get you wrong, all adivces are good and I am always open to advices. This snare was compressed only 2 times, one in main track and other in master bus. Usually I compress 3 times. But this was just some riffs that I throw here, nothing serious. Will not belong to EP I am doing.

I remember that I recorded some guitars for a orchestral track that you wrote. It was a very good track. When the new EP it´s done I might post here some tracks. :)