Shotgun Messiah

Ghost Wind

Oct 26, 2011
I just discovered this glam/hair band/hard rock a couple days ago. This song just kicks all kinds of ss. Wicked guitar work and very catchy! One of those type of tunes you just want to crank! Any fans of these guys?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-OUOfBWvhs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Their debut s/t album is fantastic, then Zinny Zan left. Tim Skold took over vocals for the 2nd album Second Coming. This album was ok, but nothing close to the debut. Violent New Breed was more an industrial rock album, my least favorite by the band.

Their debut s/t album is fantastic, then Zinny Zan left. Tim Skold took over vocals for the 2nd album Second Coming. This album was ok, but nothing close to the debut. Violent New Breed was more an industrial rock album, my least favorite by the band.

Dead on....My feelings exactly.....Debut kicked ass with a punky/metal attitude, but I really didn't care for the rest.

Violent New Breed is in my top ten of all time albums. It still holds up today. The first two were good. VNB is great.

You tell 'em.

giphy.gif

Awesome band, love 'em! All three albums are great, but Second Coming is definitely my favorite - a perfect sleazy trashy glam metal masterpiece for sure.

If you like the first album check out Zan Clan, the singers later band, they are pretty close to the s/t in style.