Shots from Canes last night..

Air Raid Siren said:
Funny thing on that one - normally I can hear myself really well in the low voice part of the song because the room usually gets really quiet there but this time the crowd sang along FULL voice (that was really cool! :D ) and they drowned me out, hahaha!

That's very nice to hear. I sang everysingel song but the participation
on Fear of teh Dark was amazing. And you missed the amazing middle
instrumental madness of Phantom. It 's been like a Maiden show,
guitarists and the crowd jumping with the rhythm. So amazing...

Also it has been us who added "hallowed" to the end of your
setlist :)

Asterothe said:
That's very nice to hear. I sang everysingel song but the participation
on Fear of teh Dark was amazing. And you missed the amazing middle
instrumental madness of Phantom. It 's been like a Maiden show,
guitarists and the crowd jumping with the rhythm. So amazing...
I heard you, too! :headbang: Yea it was a pretty intense night! These women RAWK so hard! :kickass:

Asterothe said:
Also it has been us who added "hallowed" to the end of your
setlist :)
YSo that was you! You caught me by surprise with that one, Asterothe! :tickled: Thanks for the chuckle!

Again, you ladies rocked the f'in house! I was there with a group of 20 or so and we all had one heck of a time. I think MiniMurray was spot on that night (as usual).

MiniMurray said:
THANKS GIRL! i saw that shit flying, wtf is that about. i seen the guy but when i walked over there to spot him out the security was on it. i thought they got kicked out. next time for sure - and the lewd pervs can expect the same. i've started keeping my heinikens by my cab cuz the front row is getting thirsty and punking my beer....how rude!!!!

No prob! I had to protect my drink too!Lol! Someone stuck their hands into mine to grab some ice to throw at the pit! I'm like "hey, I was drinking that!" Man, a lot of those guys were already swaying in their boots! Lot of them were completely wasted. You look at them and they couldn't even focus!
One of them chics kept touching my hair too. I'm like back off b@#$%! It was rowdy. I saw them after the show crowd around Liz. That's when I went to say bye to you guys. But again, your boy intercepted and got them to back off. He's a good man. Major props to how well he took care of her. Give the man a pat on the back. But at least we can say the Iron Maidens cause all kinds of mayhem!!!Lol! You ladies are just too fierce!!:D