Should i cross the border ?

Should i cross the border ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 9, 2004
In loco parentis
Hi guys, I am just now thinking jump your fence!

I currently have within my reach the sum of 3 thousand U.S dollars cash, that's enough to make my way to the United States.

People often give themselves excuses when they're about to do something they know they probably shouldn't, but i'm not that kind of person, but yeah It's never too late to change one's mind, isn't ?

The rules for this poll are as follows:

Should i croos the border or not ?

First of all i would like to know the thoughts from everyone on this board !!!

My journal had to be up and running within a month. IF you want to make a remark regarding just do it.

To my regret I have say this is just for fun, but think about it, this could be real

why dont you just become a citizen? and where are you gonna live? the grass isnt always greener on other side...in fact, is there even grass along the mexican border or is it all sand?

Gay%20Speedo%20Muscles.jpg

Elysian893 said:
wheres the "we don't want retards like you in our country, we already have enough" option?

Woaw you said something in which i agree, With a retard like you is enough, your lack of intellegence worth 54651 people.

HauknessX said:
why dont you just become a citizen? and where are you gonna live? the grass isnt always greener on other side...in fact, is there even grass along the mexican border or is it all sand?

Why you do not come and you find it out