Why Cant Mexicans cross the border?

dilema1362 said:
people (i.e.-logical americans...a.k.a.- not the south) dont have a problem with mexicans coming to the US. they have a problem with UNDOCUMENTED mexicans crossing the border ILLEGALLY, living in this country, taking advantage of american resources not to mention the fact that because they are here illegally and are undocumented, there is no way to track them in any way shape or form

IMHO, im fine with anyone coming to this country as long as they do it legally, just like everywhere else in the world. who are here illegally deserve nothing from this government,

:worship:

The illegals are free riders; they benefit off the collective good of others. Illegal immigration is also a threat to our security. Imagine anyone coming into your country or state as they please without any documentation. Now we've got a bunch of illegals that think that the law can't touch them. I believe the government passed the law that prohibits hiring illegals because most Mexicans probably don't vote. What I find ironic is that when the government tries to stop their illegal activities, they come out in droves and complain? No illegal immigrant deserves special priviliges. If all those Mexicans were middle eastern, I'm sure we would've acted a long time ago.

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Maybe you should shut your mouth and go away

no that shit is a good idea!!!!

i think inside of sending them back to mexico when we catch them, we should send them to the highest island in canada!!!!

They get free health care there!!!!

people (i.e.-logical americans...a.k.a.- not the south)

yea, why dont you go suck a dick you fucking yankee. Were the ones putting up with them not you...

99% of southerners have no problem with legal aliens.

My cousin about 6 months ago got raped by 4 illegal mexicans. What about that? Crime rates are growing because of them, and they weigh down our economey. They take jobs for less the minimum wage, and have no place here.

Holy_Bastard said:
Smells Like Racist Spirit...

no, smells like a country whos more caught up in worrying about the safety and protection of their own citizens than the rights of people who didnt move in to this country legally.

youre an idiot

War_Blade said:
yea, why dont you go suck a dick you fucking yankee. Were the ones putting up with them not you...

you may be putting up with them, but its my fucking tax dollar thats paying for it.....not yours.

Abe Lincoln was a fool....he should have let you fuckers go. Youd be a third world country by this point.....thats if you were still around after the slaves revolted,m because lets face it....the union had the real army

Anyone want to join me on voluntary border patrol? i have my own policy, i like to call it the shoot on sight policy. you guys game?

now to contribute to the thread, its currently being discussed whether or not we should build a 700 foot long wall on the Mexican border. hahaha

deathxunlimited said:
Anyone want to join me on voluntary border patrol? i have my own policy, i like to call it the shoot on sight policy. you guys game?

now to contribute to the thread, its currently being discussed whether or not we should build a 700 foot long wall on the Mexican border. hahaha
now that's engineering :worship:

dilema1362 said:
you may be putting up with them, but its my fucking tax dollar thats paying for it.....not yours.

Abe Lincoln was a fool....he should have let you fuckers go. Youd be a third world country by this point.....thats if you were still around after the slaves revolted,m because lets face it....the union had the real army

yea right you fucking idiot, are you aware that even though you out numbered us 2:1, for every confederate killed two union men died. Your trained soldiers were no match for our uberness.

And no i dont think unarmed and out numbered slaves could have any kind of revolt.

The south was extremly important to the north and served as the main part of the econmey at the time, so it looks like you would be the third world country.

Your fucken heartless army marched though atlanta and killed every women and child. fucking cowards.

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Old news dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :Smug:

haha sorry about that, i don't ever watch the news. but when i got online today some thing was in my email talking about it. did they decided whether or not to build it? im guessing we're going to remain pussies and not build it

deathxunlimited said:
haha sorry about that, i don't ever watch the news. but when i got online today some thing was in my email talking about it. did they decided whether or not to build it? im guessing we're going to remain pussies and not build it

I do not know what they decided, but one thing is sure " It is going to cost tons of money "

^^agreed, it will cost many in different ways a few of which being. having to pay the lazy ass fat white americans more money to actually work again, instead of hiring cheap mexicans. It'll cost money to build a wall. It will cost money to set up laws restricting immigration. "WE AMERICAN'S, SMART WE ARE!"

hahahahaha but think of this. if we did decide to build the wall. who do you think would end up having to build it.....the mexicans. and honestly i don't think they would be up for building a wall to keep their family out.